UPTU Special Carry Over Form 2016

The AKTU university has latest circular regarding the Special carry over paper. The circular of UPTU Special carry over mentioned that the students who got 50 % in both theory & practical exam can now apply for the Special carry over paper (Students with Fail Status Only).  The students can submit the application form from the links given below. (As Mentioned in Last UPTU/AKTU circular)

UPTU / AKTU Special carryover Form 2016:-

The students can submit the form for the Special carry over paper from the links given below. after submitting the carryover paper the you can take a hardcopy of the application form and submit it to the college administration along with fee before 9th Sepetember 2016.

CLICK HERE to Fill the UPTU/AKTU Special CarryOver Paper Application

The circulars can be seen below:-

UPTU Special carry over circular

Related posts

13 Comments

1. Ranjeet Singh

Sir please give me suggestion meri btech final ho gyi 2016 me but meri two back h third sem ki wo me is special carry over me bhar skta hun meri first third final yr clear h

2. saurabh

Sir why the university said ki those students fill the form who gets 50% in both practical and theory. If students gets 50% automatically it will be pass plz…clear Mah confusion bcz..im also fail..and I hv to fill itt

3. Shantul

Sir.,where is news of.. Scop, circular is for filling up of forms for fail student and they will think of after that..
    Plzz make me correct if I’m wrong..? Plzz

1. kollegetimes

Hi, the forms are available online, You can check the Links in the articles above, The latest circular links are also attached. This SCOP paer is only for the students with Fail status.

4. Rohit Verma

I was a student of btech 2009-2013 batch but 2 papers of forst year didnt got clear.
    Can i also fill this.
    Or I will get NFT

5. Saurabh Srivastava

main 2009-2013 batch ka btech student hu.
    mere 1 year k2 2 papers clear nahi huye hai.
    kya main v yeh exam de sakta hu ya meri NFT lg gayi hai

6. Anonymous04

I have checked result of final year 2016. I had 2 backs in 3rd year . now it is showing PWG. but no marks of the subject is mentioned as i gave both the carry over exams. Why PWG instead of Pass. Will it be appear in my final marksheet and degree too? Is is good ? Please Reply ASAP

7. Vishal

Sir I was fail in 7th semester my result shown in 7th semester is Inc because I was absent .but I got passed in 8 the semester over all status is PCP so sir can I fill this form of Carry over

8. Avinash gautam

sir mera abhi b.pharma 8th semester ka result aaya tha us result m mere 1 subject me 27 marks the result aane k 1 din bad wo 7 marks ho gye h or mere 1 subject ke internal marks bhi show nhi ho rhe h….or result k kuch din baad hi m colg m jaker 27 marks wala result or jo 7 marks ho gye the dono ko application ke sath submit ker diya tha or abhi tak kuch nhi hua h colg ……sir please help me.as soon as possible……..plz plz plz…….