Mumbai University result for the Science stream students can be found on this web page. The Mumbai University tybsc result are released in two format in the month of June & January approx. The students can see the tybsc result date from the links provided below. If in case any doubt on any of tybsc results you can check the official website of the Mumbai University.
The students who are looking for the tybsc mumbai university results on IT/Chemistry and other subjects can Now get updated directly by bookmarking this page.
|Get Latest Job Updates:-|
Steps to Download Mumbai University results of science stream:-
- Step 1: Open the official website http://mu.ac.in/portal/results/
- Step 2: Click Here Commerce.
- Step 3: Enter your Seat Number
- Step 4: Click submit.
- Step 5: Take a print of your mark sheet.
Result Page Details:-
- University Name:- Mumbai University
- Course:- Commerce Stream (B.Com/M.Com/B.M.S)
Page Type:- Mumbai University B.Com/M.Com/B.M.S Result 2018 at mu.ac.in
Mumbai University result for Science students 2018
(Last Updated on 28th-March-2018)
- B.Sc. I.T. SEM-VI(REVISE COURSE) (SEM-VI)
- B.Sc. I.T. SEM-VI(OLD COURSE) (SEM-VI)
- M.SC. SEM.IV
- M.SC. SEM.II CHOICE BASE
- M.SC. SEM.II CBSGS
- M.SC. SEM.III CBSGS
- M.SC. SEM.1 CHOICE BASE
- M.SC. SEM.1 CBSGS
- B.SC. I.T. (SEM-VI)(75:25)
- T.Y.B.SC. SEM. V, (75:25)
- T.Y.B.SC. SEM. V, (60:40)
- T.Y.B.SC. SEM. VI, (75:25)
- T.Y.B.SC. SEM. VI, (60:40)
- FIVE YEAR BIOANALYTICAL SCIENCES SEM VI
- FIVE YEAR BIOANALYTICAL SCIENCES SEM X
- MASTER OF SCIENCE (HOME SCIENCE) (CHOICE BASED) (SEM- II)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (AERONAUTICS)(SEMESTER-V)(CBSGS)
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (AERONAUTICS)(SEMESTER-VI)(CBSGS)
- T.Y.B.Sc. Sem. V (75:25) AND (60:40)
- T.Y.B.Sc. Sem. VI (75:25) AND (60:40)
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY. SEM. V
- FIVE YEAR M.SC. BIO-ANALYTICAL SCI. SEM. VIII
About Mumbai University:-
Mumbai university is one of the renowned university of India. It was established 156 years ago. At national level, it has excelled in sports, cultural and out-reach activities. In the last five years it has seen 104% increase in under-graduate students, 112% increase in post-graduate students and 147% increase in distance – education students. There is 156% increase in the number of research papers published in International journals. Twelve Department/sections are recognized under various national programmes, such as SAP/CAS/DRS/DSA/COSIST/FIST.