Mumbai University IDOL result 2019 will be published in he month of June. You can check the IDOL result from the official website of the Mumbai University IDOl result. The students are advised to check the results on regular basis. Or you can bookmark this page for the future reference.
The MU Idol results 2019 can be seen on this web page. The MU IDOL exams which are held in the month of April release the Idol results in the month of June. The students can find the results like MU idol m-com result, MU idol tybcom result and other Idol results.
Steps to check the MU IDOL Results:-
- Go to the official website of the Mumbai university i.e, http://mu.ac.in.
- Click on the results section.
- Then check the result as per the stream.
- A pdf file will open.
- Now you can also save the results.
MU IDOL Result 2019
(Last Updated on March-2019)
- T.Y.B.A. (REV-IDOL)
- S.Y.B.A. (IDOL)
- THIRD YEAR B.Sc.(THREE YEAR COURSE)
- B.SC. (INFORMATION TECHNO.)(SEM-V)(REVISED COURSE)(THREE YEAR DEGREE COURSE)
- B.SC. (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)(SEM-V)(REVISED)(IDOL-80:20)(THREE YEAR DEGREE COURSE)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.)(SEM.I)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.)(SEM.II)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.)(SEM.III)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.)(SEM.IV)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.)(SEM.V)
- MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.)(SEM.VI)
- S.Y.B.Com. (IDOL)
- B.Sc. (Nautical Technology)
- F.Y.B.A. (IDOL)
- F.Y.B.Com. (IDOL)
- D.F.M. Sem. II.(16-17 onwards)
- D.O.R.M. Sem. II.(16-17 onwards)
- F.Y.B.Sc.Nautical Technology (IDOL)
- S.Y.B.Sc.Nautical Technology (IDOL)
- S.Y.B.Sc.(IT.) (SEM-IV.) OLD
- S.Y.B.Sc.(IT.) (SEM-IV.) REV(15-16)
- F.Y.B.Sc.(IT.) (SEM-II.) REV(15-16)
- F.Y.B.Sc.(IT.) (SEM-II.) OLD
DATES OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMS (YEARLY) TO BE HELD IN SECOND HALF (October / November) OF 2016. CLICK HERE
Courses offered by Mumbai University:-
- Fine Arts
About Mumbai University
Mumbai university is one of the renowned university of India. It was established 156 years ago. At national level, it has excelled in sports, cultural and out-reach activities. In the last five years it has seen 104% increase in under-graduate students, 112% increase in post-graduate students and 147% increase in distance – education students. There is 156% increase in the number of research papers published in International journals. Twelve Department/sections are recognized under various national programmes, such as SAP/CAS/DRS/DSA/COSIST/FIST.
Get Latest Job Updates:-
- Click Here to Get best Job opportunities from Us