Mumbai University Exam timetable for B.Pharma & M.Pharma students can be seen on the official website of the Mumbai University . The Mumbai University Examination timetable for the month of April has been released by the university.
You can also check the list of scheduled timetable for the Pharmacy stream in the list given below. This web page is updated on regular basis and can be seen any time, We try to update the schedule on regular basis.
The following things to kept in mind during the Mumbai University Practical Exams:-
- Candidates should remain present atleast 30 minutes before commencement of the examination.
- Candidates who fail to present themselves at the appointed time and place for their Practical’s and oral examination will not be examined practically or orally.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in Examinations Hall.
Steps to check the Mumbai university exam timetable:-
- Go to the official website of the Mumbai university i.e, http://mu.ac.in.
- Click on the Examination section.
- Then check the timetable as per the stream.
- A pdf file will open.
Now you can also save the timetable.
Mumbai University Exam Timetable 2017 for Pharmacy students
(Last Updated on 12th-Sept-2017)
- Programme of B.pharm Practical (Sem-VIII-CBSGS) F.H 2017
- Programme of B.pharm Practical (Sem-VII-CBSGS , Sem-VII & VIII- Old) F.H 2017
- B. PHARM. SEMESTER – VI
- T.Y. BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (CBSGS) SEMESTER – V
- F.Y. BACHELOR OF PHARMACY (Choice Based Credit System SEMESTER – II
- MASTER OF PHARMACY (CBSGS) SEMESTER – I
- MASTER OF PHARMACY (Choice Based Credit System) SEMESTER – I
- MASTER OF PHARMACY (CBSGS) SEMESTER – II
- MASTER OF PHARMACY (Choice Based Credit Grading System) SEMESTER – II
- MASTER OF PHARMACY SEMESTER – II
Courses offered by Mumbai University:-
- Fine Arts
About Mumbai University
Mumbai university is one of the renowned university of India. It was established 156 years ago. At national level, it has excelled in sports, cultural and out-reach activities. In the last five years it has seen 104% increase in under-graduate students, 112% increase in post-graduate students and 147% increase in distance – education students. There is 156% increase in the number of research papers published in International journals. Twelve Department/sections are recognized under various national programmes, such as SAP/CAS/DRS/DSA/COSIST/FIST.