Mumbai university release timetable in 2 parts. The University release the timetable as semester Or yearly basis. The Mumbai university tybcom timetable can be found in to the below list. The students are advised to see the final timetable for the mu exam timetable from the official website of the Mumbai University http://mu.ac.in/.
Below mentioned is the timetable for the Commerce students. i.e , tybcom timetable, mcom timetable. The list of Mumbai university timetable also include the practical exam schedule.
You are advised to keep following points during the Mumbai university exams:-
- Candidates should remain present atleast 30 minutes before commencement of the examination.
- Candidates who fail to present themselves at the appointed time and place for their Practical’s and oral examination will not be examined practically or orally.
- Mobile Phones are strictly prohibited in Examinations Hall.
Steps to check the Mumbai university exam timetable:-
- Go to the official website of the Mumbai university i.e, http://mu.ac.in.
- Click on the Examination section.
- Then check the timetable as per the stream.
- A pdf file will open.
- Now you can also save the timetable.
Mumbai University Exam timetable for Commerce Students
(Last updated on 19-Janurary-2017)
- THIRD YEAR B.COM YEARLY
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.COM.)(CBSGS)(60:40) SEMESTER – VI
- BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.COM.)(CBSGS)(75:25) SEMESTER – VI
- B. Com. (FINANCIAL MARKETS) SEMESTER – VI
- B. Com. (FINANCIAL MARKETS) (CBSGS) (60:40 & 75:25) SEMESTER – VI
- B. Com. (BANKING AND INSURANCE) SEMESTER – VI
- B. Com. (BANKING AND INSURANCE) (CBSGS) (60:40) SEMESTER – VI
- B. Com. (BANKING AND INSURANCE) (CBSGS) (75:25) SEMESTER – VI
- M. Com. (E-Commerce) [CBSGS] SEMESTER – II
- M. Com. (E-Commerce) [CBSGS] SEMESTER – IV
- M. Phil. in Commerce
- B. Com. (ACCOUNTING & FINANCE) SEMESTER – VI
- B. Com. (ACCOUNTING & FINANCE) (CBSGS) (60:40) & (75:25) (Old & Rev.) SEMESTER – VI
Mumbai university timetable for Practical exams (Commerce students):-
About Mumbai University
Mumbai university is one of the renowned university of India. It was established 156 years ago. At national level, it has excelled in sports, cultural and out-reach activities. In the last five years it has seen 104% increase in under-graduate students, 112% increase in post-graduate students and 147% increase in distance – education students. There is 156% increase in the number of research papers published in International journals. Twelve Department/sections are recognized under various national programmes, such as SAP/CAS/DRS/DSA/COSIST/FIST.