Mumbai university provides the distance learning courses in different UG & PG courses. The Mumbai university idol exam timetable for second half, of the year 2017 has been released by the Mumbai University Institute of distance open learning. The IDOL timetable of Mumbai University can be found form the list mentioned below.
The institute of distance education university of Mumbai Timetable (IDOL Timetable) is being updated regularly time to time. Students are advised to check the IDOL timetable finally from the official website of Mumbai University.
|Get Latest Job Updates:-|
How to check the IDOL exam timetable:-
- Go the official website of the Mumbai university ie, http://mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/examination/
- The student can find the examination section there.
- You can download your timetable for your respective courses.
Like Our FACEBOOK Page to get Instant Updates on Facebook here at:-
MUMBAI UNIVERSITY NEWS
Center list of IDOL examinations
(Last Updated on 28th-March-2018)
Mumbai university IDOL exam timetable
(Last Updated on 28th-March-2018)
- Admission/ Examination forms filling Assistance Centers :- Students can visit the nearest selective MKCL’s MSCIT centers for the admission process. The list of MKCL’s MSCIT centers is as follows. This facility available for the students at the cheapest rates.
- Information Technology M. Sc. Part II (80:20)
- Information Technology M. Sc. Part II (Old)
- T.Y.B.Sc.Computer Science Repeater students Practical Exam Time Table.
- F.Y.B.Sc.I.T. Sem-I Exam Time Table.
- S.Y.B.Sc.I.T. Sem-III Exam Time Table.
- M.Sc.Computer Science Part I Practical Exam Time Table.
- M.Sc.Computer Science Part II Practical Exam Time Table.
- M.Sc.IT Part I Practical Exam Time Table.
- Time Table for F.Y.P.G.D.F.M. Examination
- Time Table for F.Y.P.G.D.O.R.M. Examination
- Time Table for F.Y.B.Sc. Comp Sci Examination
- Time Table for S.Y.B.Sc. Comp Sci Examination
- Time Table for S.Y.B.A. Examination
- The students enrolled through the Institute of Distance and Open Learning the Duration of Paper VIand IX (T.Y.B.A Yearly Examination) in different subjects will be 3 hrs.
- Time change in M.A. Economics examination Dec 2017
- Time Table for F.Y.B.A. Examination
- Time Table for F.Y.B.Com. Examination
- Time Table for S.Y.B.Com. Examination
- M.A.(Edu.) Part- I & II Time Table Examination December-2017
- Examination Time Table (December – 2017) of M.A. (PART – I & II) (YEARLY)
- T.Y.B.A. Timetable Notice (How to Read the Timetable of T.Y.B.A.)
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) (Only for IDOL Students) SEMESTER – I
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) (Only for IDOL Students) SEMESTER – II
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) (Only for IDOL Students) SEMESTER – III
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) (Only for IDOL Students) SEMESTER – IV
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) (Only for IDOL Students) SEMESTER – V
- Commencement Date F.Y.B.A, F.Y.B.COM. & S.Y.B.A. , S.Y.B.COM
- Circular MCA Practical (Sem-I to VI) (IDOL) Examination Second Half 2017
- DATES OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMS (YEARLY) TO BE HELD IN SECOND HALF (October / December/ 2017 & Jan 2018) OF 2017.
- B.Sc.(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)(REV.) SEMESTER – V
- B.Sc.(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)(REV.) SEMESTER – VI
- M.Sc. (PART-I)
- M.Sc. (PART-II)
- THIRD YEAR B.Sc. [YEARLY] (Only for IDOL Student)
- THIRD YEAR B.A. (YEARLY)
- M.COM. (PART – I) YEARLY
- M.COM. (PART – II) YEARLY
- THIRD YEAR B.COM (Only for IDOL Students) YEARLY
- The B.Sc. I.T. (Sem VI) (Rev), M.Sc. Part I & II examinations are postponed.
- F.Y.B.Sc. Nau. Tech. Second Half -2017 time table
- S.Y.B.Sc. Nau. Tech. Second Half -2017 time table
- B.S.C.IT Sem II time Table November – 2017
- B.S.C.IT Sem IV time Table November – 2017
Dates for the commencement of Mumbai university IDOL exams are from April 2017.
Courses provided by the Institute of distance & open learning (IDOL) :-
General Information you should know about IDOL Program of Mumbai University:-
Generally examinations are held twice a year i.e. In March-April and October-November i.e. the First and Second Half of the Calendar Year
- As a Fresh / New student you are eligible to appear for the University examination only after satisfactory completion of one academic year.
- You are permitted to write your answers in English only. The Question paper will be in English only.
- In case you do not appear or appear and fail or ALLOWED TO KEEP TERMS for the examination of higher class (awarded ATKT, you can appear as an Ex-student / Repeater in the Second Half (October-November) Examination. For this you are required to make enquiries in the month of June for filling in the Examination Form.
- As an Ex-Student / Repeater if you wish to appear for the March-April examination of the next subsequent calendar year you are required to make enquiries in the month of November for submission of the examination forms.
- The I. D.E. does not send any information to its Ex-Students / Repeaters.
- The time-table of the examination will be put-up on IDE Notice Board and University Website about 10 days before the commencement of the examination. The information regarding the examination, seat numbers and the hall ticket and the place of the examination will be available about 4 days before the commencement of the examination, provided the same-are received in time from the Controller of Examinations in case of T. Y. B. Sc. Nautical Technology Examination.