Mumbai university provides the distance learning courses in different UG & PG courses. The Mumbai university idol exam timetable for second half, of the year 2017 has been released by the Mumbai University Institute of distance open learning. The IDOL timetable of Mumbai University can be found form the list mentioned below.
The institute of distance education university of Mumbai Timetable (IDOL Timetable) is being updated regularly time to time. Students are advised to check the IDOL timetable finally from the official website of Mumbai University.
How to check the IDOL exam timetable:-
- Go the official website of the Mumbai university ie, http://mu.ac.in/portal/distance-open-learning/examination/
- The student can find the examination section there.
- You can download your timetable for your respective courses.
Like Our FACEBOOK Page to get Instant Updates on Facebook here at:-
MUMBAI UNIVERSITY NEWS
Center list of IDOL examinations
(Last Updated on 22nd-April.-2017)
- Center List for F.Y.B.Sc.I.T (Sem – 1) & S.Y.B.Sc.I.T (Sem – 3) in January 2016
- Centre list for S.Y.B.A.
- Centre list for S.Y.B.Com.
- Centre list for F.Y.B.A.
- Centre list for F.Y.B.Com.
Mumbai university IDOL exam timetable
(Last Updated on 22nd-April-2017)
Dates for the commencement of Mumbai university IDOL exams are from April 2017.
- M.Sc. (Mathematics) Part I Internal Exam 2017 Schedule
- REVISED EXAMINATION TIME TABLE THIRD YEAR B.A. (YEARLY) How to Read the Timetable of T.Y.B.A.(Revised)
- Revised dates of examinations (T.Y.B.A & T.Y.B.Sc. Yearly)
- B.Sc. (NAUTICAL TECHNOLOGY)
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) SEMESTER – I
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) SEMESTER – II
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) SEMESTER – III
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) SEMESTER – IV
- MASTER’S DEGREE IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (M.C.A.) SEMESTER – V
- MCA Practical Exam Circular For F.H. 2017
- Timetable for B.Sc.(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)(REV.) SEMESTER – V
- Timetable for B.Sc. (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) (REV.) SEMESTER – VI
- Timetable for B.Sc.(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)(OLD) SEMESTER – V
- Timetable for B.Sc.(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)(OLD) SEMESTER – VI
- Timetable for THIRD YEAR B.Sc. [YEARLY]
- Timetable for M.Sc. (PART-I)
- Timetable for M.Sc. (PART-II)
- Timetable for M.A. (PART- I & PART- II)(YEARLY)
- Timetable for P.G.D.O.R.M. (Sem.-I)
- Revised Timetable for M.COM. (PART – I) YEARLY
- Revised Timetable for M.COM. (PART – II) YEARLY
- Revised Timetable for F.Y.B.A.
- Timetable for S.Y.B.A.
- Timetable for F.Y.B.Com.
- Timetable for S.Y.B.Com.
- THIRD YEAR B.COM (Only for IDOL Students) YEARLY
- DATES OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAMS (YEARLY) TO BE HELD IN FIRST HALF (April/ May) OF 2017
- Timetable for F.Y.B.Sc.in Computer Science
- Timetable for S.Y,B.Sc. Computer Science
- Timetable for FYPGDFM time table sem – I
Courses provided by the Institute of distance & open learning (IDOL) :-
General Information you should know about IDOL Program of Mumbai University:-
Generally examinations are held twice a year i.e. In March-April and October-November i.e. the First and Second Half of the Calendar Year
- As a Fresh / New student you are eligible to appear for the University examination only after satisfactory completion of one academic year.
- You are permitted to write your answers in English only. The Question paper will be in English only.
- In case you do not appear or appear and fail or ALLOWED TO KEEP TERMS for the examination of higher class (awarded ATKT, you can appear as an Ex-student / Repeater in the Second Half (October-November) Examination. For this you are required to make enquiries in the month of June for filling in the Examination Form.
- As an Ex-Student / Repeater if you wish to appear for the March-April examination of the next subsequent calendar year you are required to make enquiries in the month of November for submission of the examination forms.
- The I. D.E. does not send any information to its Ex-Students / Repeaters.
- The time-table of the examination will be put-up on IDE Notice Board and University Website about 10 days before the commencement of the examination. The information regarding the examination, seat numbers and the hall ticket and the place of the examination will be available about 4 days before the commencement of the examination, provided the same-are received in time from the Controller of Examinations in case of T. Y. B. Sc. Nautical Technology Examination.