The UPSC (Union Public service commission) release the forms for the different civil services examinations. These UPSC application form are available online on the official website of UPCS , www.upsc.gov.in . The candidates are required to read the complete instruction before filling the UPSC Application Form 2016.
The candidtes can submit more than one application form in case any error occured. However, the final complete form will be valid for the examination. The correct info like applicants details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc.
The basic requirement while filling the UPSC online application form 2016 are mentioned below :-
- The applicant must have a valid ID.
- The Phot & Signature of candidate must be in JPEG format.
- Details must be near by you to avoid the mistakes, as the forms are non-editable forms.
Fee for UPSC Online Application Form :-
The fee for the UPSC Application form 2016 may differ exam to exam & category wise.
- Online mode: The fee can be paid via online fee payment method like credit or debit card etc.
- Offline method: The payment can be made by cash to the following banks like state bank of India, State bank of Jaipur, State bank of Patiala, State bank of Mysore
How to fill UPSC Exam Application Form 2016 :-
- Visit the links of the exam mentioned in the above table.
- Each application is filled in two steps.
- register online with a valid email ID & Phone Number.
- Pay the fee for the Application.
- Submit application forms & take printout for the further reference.
On sucessful complition of UPSC Online application form an auto generated mail will be sent to your email. In case if you are not able to get the mail then try to submit the 2nd part of the aplication form.
Note 1: In case there are two level examination, the UPSC Application Form for the second examination will be filled only if the candidate has cleared the first examination. After declaration of the first stage result UPSC release DAF (Detailed Application Form) for next stage.
Note 2 : Any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over phone Nos. 011-23381125/011-23385271/011- 23098543.