UPSC NDA II exams are conducted in the month of Sept OR Octobers. This year the UPSC has decide to conduct the NDA entrance exam on 18th Sept. 2016 for the admission in the 138 courses of NDA & 100 Course of NA. The selected candidates will have to complete the degree course of 4 years of B.Tech.
Details about NDA II Exam 2016 :-
The candidates applying NDA online application Form should ensure to fullfil all the eligibility conditions of admission. Their admissions at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The eligible candidates will be issued an NDA admit card online. These E-admit cards will be available online on the UPSC official website.
Important Dates for NDA II 2016 Examinations :-
Online Registration starts from
18th June 2016
Last date for Online Registration
15th July 2016
NDA exam date
18th Sept. 2016
Result NDA II
Released Click Here
NDA Application Form (NDA & NA II) :-
The candidates will fill the teo parts of NDA application forms. Before filling the application form the candidates should must have photograph & signatures with them as scanned copy. The links for the NDA II Application form is given below.
The last date to fill NDA form is 15th July 2016 till 11:59PM.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA & NA II Exam :-
A candidate must either be :
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will not, however, be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limits, Sex & Marital Status:-
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2001 are eligible. For More details Refer Official Notification.
Educational qualification :-
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Application Fee for NDA & NA II Exam :-
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Exam patter of NDA II :-
General ability test
- THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.