The IBPS PO/MT Exam Application forms will be available online. The students can visit the official website to apply for the IBPS PO/MT Exams. Before applying for the exam candedates are required to collect all the educational related infornations along with one photograph and signatures. Also, candidate should must have a valid email ID for the communication pourpose. The Exam commitee amy senf the call letters to the mails. In case if no email ID is related to the candidates then he can creat a new one.
Important dates for IBPS PO Application Form:-
Online registration of application Starts
Online Registration of Application Close
13th August 2016
Closure for editing application details
13th August 2016
Last date for printing your application
Online Fee Payment
26/07/2016 to 13/08/2016
IBPS PO/MT Application form 2016 Details :-
The form for the IBPS PO Online applications will be available from 26-July-2016. The candidates are adviced to check the eligibility to apply. A direct link for the IBPS PO Online applications will be shared soon. You can also check the Over view of the IBPS PO Exam.
Application Fee for IBPS PO Exam :-
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
**Bank Transaction cahrges excluded.
Options available while making Payment:-
- Debit Cards ((RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- IMPS Cash
- Card Mobile Wallet
Procedure for appling IBPS PO Online Application:-
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
Guidlines for the Photographs:-
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) – Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Guidlines for Signature Image:-
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.