IBPS clerk application form 2017 will be available in the month of August 2017 (tentatively). It is expected that there are 20,000 vacancies available for the recruitment of the clerk. The proposed dates for the exam are 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th December, 2017 (Preliminary) and 21st January, 2018 (Main).
The dates of application form are still not available, we will inform you if any updates regarding the application form are available. The application form of IBPS clerk will be available only in onlin mode. It is basic criteria i.e, online application form has not announced yet and we are still waiting for its official notification. We’ll inform here the date of availability of its application form along with direct link soon after the release of its official notification.
IBPS Clerk Application Form Dates:-
IBPS Clerk Application events
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk
Application form release of IBPS Clerk 2017
Last Date of IBPS Clerk Application
Window Closer of Online form
Online Payment of IBPS Clerk Application form 2017
Last date for printing application form 2017
Important Document required for IBPS Clerk 2017 Application:-
- Scan Copy of Photographs/Signatures as per the specification mentioned on notification.
- Details for Payment like Credit card/net banking details/debit card etc.
- signature in capital letters are not accepted.
- The applicants must have valid email ID, which need to be active.
Age Limits for IBPS Clerk 2017:-
The minimum age of the candidates should 20 years and maximum 28 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1996. Relaxation of upper age limit is following:
- ST/SC Candidates: 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- Widows, Divorced Women: 9 Years
Guidelines for Applying IBPS Clerk 2017 Application :-
- Each candidates filling application form need to use “Next & Save” button to proceed to next part.
- In case Candidate is not able to proceed to next part, then he should save the application details entered.
- Candidate need to check the minimum eligibility criteria before applying.
- All the details mentioned in IBPS Clerk Appliacation form 2017 will be considered as final
- An IBPS Online application form which is incomplete OR fee is not paid shall be rejected/invalid.
How to fill IBPS Application form:-
The Online Application form of IBPS Clerk 2017 will be available from August 2017 to September 2017. The Application form of IBPS Clerk can be filled online. The details are mentioned below.
Step 1:- Registration of Candidate
- Click On the Given Links of IBPS Clerk Application Form.
- The candidate will be redirected to the registration page, where candidate need to fill the application form details to start the procedure.
- The strationg page contains the guldlines related to the IBPS Application form. Read carefully before applying.
- After reading the aplication the candidated can fill the application form as per the requirements.
- On sucessfull registration candidated will get the registration number and email ID
- Candidate will be forwarded to upload page to submit the documents.
Step 2:- Uploading Important document
- Candidates are required to upload the photograph/Signatures as per the specifications.
- The candidate need to upload them seperately
Step 3:- Personal Details
- Candidate need to enter there personal details like Academic/Domicyle/category/Education/Qulaification/ State/Nationality.
- Candidate need to enter the preference of participating bank.
- Candidate need to fill provisional allotment on section.
Step 4:- IBPS celrk Application review
- Candidate are advised to fill the application form carefully in online mode, as no changes in online date will be made available after the final submission.
- Candidates need to verify the IBPS Clerk Application form 2017, should click on Final Submit button to end the online application Format.
Step 5:- IBPS Clerk Application 2017 Payment Mode
- The Online Payment of application form can be made using Debit/credit card OR via net banking.
- On successful completion receipt will be generated.
- The Candidate nedd to wait until the website redirect back to application form, and avoid using refresh.
- To ensure the security of data, please close the browser After filling IBPS Clerk online Application form .
- It is important to take print out of the Application Form.
Guidelines for Uploading Photographs:-
- Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in color, taken against a light-colored, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
Guidelines for uploading Signature :-
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb