The XAT exam is national level exam conducted by XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. This XAT exam 2017 is organized to screen candidates for admissions in management courses. The XAT 2017 will be conducted in 47 cities cities of India and 2 cities in outside India (Dubai & Kathmandu). The complete details of XAT Application form, Admit Card, Results can be fount below.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
- Exam Name: Xavier Aptitude Test
- Commonly Known As: XAT Exam
- Type: National Exam
- Category: Post Graduate
- Conducting institute: XLRI Jamshedpur
XAT Exam notifications has been released by the Xavier school of Management. The exam has been scheduled in the month of Janurary. Registration for XAT 2017 will start from August 17, 2016. The eligible candiates can apply via online mode. The last date to apply for the XAT Exam without late fee is November 30, 2016. The Links for the application form is mentioned below.
XAT Exam Dates 2017 :-
Commencement of CAT application process
17th August 2016
Last date of application
30th November 2016
Last date of late application
11th December 2016
Downloading of admit card
20 December 2016
XAT 2017 Exam Dates
8th January 2016
XAT 2017 Official Answer Key
2nd Week January 2017
XAT 2017 Result
4th Week January 2017
XAT Application form 2017 :-
The Application form for XAT 2017 has been released by the XAT exam commitee. The candidates can apply for the XAT Exam online only. The registration process will start formt 17th August 2017. The candidates are required to fill the application form and select the choice for test center & can also submit the required documents if needed. To Know more about the XAT 2017 Application form and procedures CLICK HERE.
XAT Exam Fee:-
The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee while registering for the exam. Without the payment of this fee, the application form of the candidate will not be submitted and will not be eligible for the XAT Exam 2017.
Application fee Without Late Fine
Amount of application fee if paid late (after November 30, 2016)
500/ XLRI Course
XAT Exam Patter 2017 :-
The admit card for XAT 2017 will be available for download from December 20, 2016. The hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to the candidates via any medium. So they need to download 2 copies of XAT Admit card and carry it to the test centre long with the ID cards. The ID cards can be PAN, College ID, Voter ID, Adhar.
XAT Exam Syllabus 2017 :-
- English – Contextual usage, Comprehension of passage, Fill In the Blanks, Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Analogies, Antonyms, Errors in word choice, Sentence correction, Punctuation, etc.
- General Knowledge & Awareness – Current Affairs, Constitution, Countries, Sports CE, Persons, Awards & Honors, Famous Personalities, Buildings, Languages, Animals, Inventions & Discoveries, Currencies, Indian & World Geography, Indian & World History, Democratic policy, Current Events, etc.
- Logical Reasoning – Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and conclusions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, definitely true, Statements and assumptions, Identifying Probably true, Puzzles, Family tree problem, Symbol Based problems, Matrix arrangements, Coding and decoding, etc.
- Quantitative Analysis – Geometry, Percentages, Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Profit & Loss, Harmonic mean, Number system, Averages, Percentages, Alligation & Mixtures, Partnership, Number Base System, Arithmetic progression, Time-Speed-Distance, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Permutations & Combinations, Maxima & Minima Progression, Median, Mode, Set Theory, Installment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Venn Diagram, etc.
XAT Answer Key 2017 :-
With the help of the XAT answer key 2017 , the candidates will be able to predict their XAT scores and percentile by comparing the answers given in the keys with their attempted answers. The XLRI will release the official XAT Answer Key of XAT 2017 and the question paper along with its explanation in 2nd January 2017. The answer key will be uploaded online in pdf format at the official website for the candidates to download. The candidates can draw a fair idea about their performance in the test and of seeking admission into XLRI or other B-Schools in India accepting XAT Percentile.
XAT Result 2017 :-
The XAT Exam 2017 results will be available online for the appeared students. The Students can download the XAT Result for the official website fo the XAT Exam 2017. The result will be declared on January 31, 2017. The candidates will be able to download the score card and their result of XAT 2017 in online mode only.
XAT Selection Procedure :-
The shortlisted XAT candidates will have to appear for the Group Discussion, Written Ability Test and Personal Interview rounds. The B-schools may also consider criteria like past academic records, work experience etc.
For more details on XAT Exam Comment below.