XAT Application form 2017 :- The XLRI Commitee has released the application form for the XAT 2017, Candidates can apply online for the XAT application. The application form will be available on the official website of the XAT 2017. Anybody with a Bachelor’s degree is eligible to apply for the exam. The XAT 2017 Application Form is available only in online mode. The students can create New Login ID as well as using their Facebook, Google Plus, XAT 2017 Id & password.
Important Dates for the XAT Application 2017:-
Starting Dates for the XAT Application 2017
Last date for XAT Application forms 2017
Last date to apply for the test (with the late fee)
XAT Application Form 2017:-
Important Links for XAT Application form :-
How to Apply for XAT 2017 Application form :-
Step by step instructions to apply will be updated once the application form is released. The usual set of steps that need to be followed to apply for XAT are given here.
- Visit the link and create the new account with the personal email id. Immediately, the candidate will receive a unique ID and registration link.
- Open the registration link and create the password.
- Select the citizenship (whether Indian/ NRI/ Foreign
- If the candidate is interested in applying for XLRI, then he will select the program of his choice otherwise, he can skip this step.
- Fill information asked for in the XAT 2017 Registration Form.
- Select test center.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee
XAT 2017 Application fee :-
The candidates are required to pay an application fee. This year, XLRI has increased the amount of the fee. The applicants must note that the application form will neither be submitted nor be processed further, if the registration fee will not be paid.
Amount of application fee
300/- per XLRI Course
Amount of application fee if paid late (after November 30, 2016)
500/- per XLRI Course
Mode of XAT Application Fee Payment:-
- Online Payment Gateway
Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
(American Express Card is inadmissible)
IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Cash Payment
Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
- Demand Draft
Please make a DD made from any Bank in favour of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
Important: Applicant paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details in the registration page.
Important Points regarding XAT Application Form:-
Once you provide your email id you will receive a unique XAT ID.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
- Please add [email protected] as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.net.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes
Note: If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to[email protected] citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 300 20677 between 09.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to [email protected] We shall get back to you in 48 hours.(excluding Holidays)