The XAT Admit card will be availbale for the students who have sucessfully applied. The candidates can download the XAT Admit card 2017 form the official website of the XAT Exam. The students have to enter the login ID & Password recived during the filling of XAT Application form. The XAT 2017 hall ticket will be available from the dates mentioned below.
XAT Admit Card 2017 :-
XAT applicants can download the XAT Admit Card 2017 from official website xatonline.net.in. The Xavier Aptitude Test i.e, XAT 2017 hall ticket can be downloaded by logging in to XAT online portal. You will need to enter XAT registration ID and password to download XAT 2017 Admit Card.
Please note that only those candidates who have applied before last date can get the hall ticket. Also those candidates who have made payment through DD, their posts should have reached XLRI within 15 days of issue of the DD. In case of any delay, your admit card could be withheld.
How to Download XAT Admit Card 2017 :-
The candidates must enter the correct login credintials in order to download the XAT 2017 Admit Card.
- Click on the direct link given above or visit the official website of XLRI-XAT.
- On the homepage there, click on the link flashing “Download Admit Card”.
- After clicking, fill in your XAT 2017 ID and password and submit these details.
- On entering the details correctly, the candidate’s profile page will open.
- Now look for the respective link to download the admit card here and click on the same.
- The admit card will be downloaded to the computer in pdf format on clicking the respective download link.
- Open the downloaded admit card file in a pdf reader and press print command to generate its printout. Carry this printout to the test center for seeking entry.
It is necessary to bring the original admit card along with a government approved photo ID proof to the exam hall. No permission to take the exam would be given otherwise.
Details of XAT Exam mentioned on XAT Admit card:-
- Applicant name – as mentioned in the form. This name should be exactly same as given in candidate’s class X certificate.
- Details of the exam such as date and time.
- Test center allotted to the candidate. Candidate is advised to visit the test center a day in advance to familiarize with the route and make sure they reach the venue on time on the day of exam.
- XAT 2017 registration ID or Roll number.
- Exam day instructions for the candidate.
Once you get the admit card, it is advised that you check all details given on it. In case of any discrepancy, please contact XAT office immediately.
How to download XAT Admit Card 2017?
- As per schedule, visit xatonline.net.in.
- Go to “Download Admit Card” link.
- Enter your XAT 2017 registration ID and password.
- Go to hall ticket download section.
- You will get PDF version of the hall ticket.
- Download and take print out on plain white sheet.
If you are unable to locate the email, please write to[email protected] citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 300 20677 between 09.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to [email protected] We shall get back to you in 48 hours.(excluding Holidays)