VITEEE 2018 :- The VIT University will release the exam dates for the VIT Entrance Exam. The VIT University exams will held in the month of April 2018. VITEEE is a national level examination test for the Engineering courses. The VIT Admission exams will held from approx 118 test cities of India. The exam will be totally computer based exam and the results will also available online. The The latest updates regarding the VIT Admission will be available below.
Age Limit :- Date of birth should be after July 1996.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
Eligibility Criteria:- Should have studied PCM / PCB in 10+2 level and scored 60% (or 50% for SC / ST / NE state candidates) aggregate in PCM / PCB. NIOS students can also apply. Moreover one needs to have studied in regular, full time, formal education.
About VIT University:-
The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University, established in 1984 by Dr G. Viswanathan, is a private University which is deemed under the section 3 of the UGC Act. Currently, it offers 20 UG and 34 PG courses. The UG engineering courses, for which almost 2 lakh candidates apply each year, offered by the University are given in the table below. VITEEE is held for the intake of the candidates in following courses only.
The VIT Exams will held in 3 sessions like I session – 9.00 am – 11.30 am / II session – 12.30 pm – 3 .00 pm / III session – 4.00 pm – 6 .30 pm. The VIT Admission to B.Tech courses will be available in the month of May 2018. The details regarding to the Exam dates are mentioned below.
Important event related to VITEEE 2017
Start of online / offline application form submission
Last date to apply online for VITEEE 2018
Slot booking to open on
End of window to book test date and slot (expected)
Conduct of VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
April , 2018
Declaration of VITEEE 2018 results on or before
April , 2018
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2018
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2018 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are also eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2018.
The VIT Application form will be available online as well as offline mode. The candidates can get the Application form eighter they are Residents or Non-Resident of India.
VITEEE Online Application Form:- The online VIT application form will be available online and the link for the same wil be available here. Get ready to submit the application form, after following the below instructions
- Softcopy (scanned copy) of recently taken passport size colour photograph with 50kb – 100kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) / Softcopy (scanned copy) of Signature of the Candidate with 20kb – 50kb (Dimensions – 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG / JPEG format. Selfie photos will not be accepted.
- Mode of Payment – Internet Banking facility through Net banking / Debit card / Credit card .
- All our correspondence including centre booking and issue of e-admit card details will be through email only. Therefore, the applicant is requested to get ready with valid email id and Mobile number for contact.
VITEEE Offline Application Form:- To acquire the offline application form, the candidates will have to send an application and Demand Draft to the Director of UG Admission of VIT University. Else, the forms will also be available at the designated branches of Post Offices and VIT Chennai and Vellore Campus, admission office.
The Slot booking facility for the students help to confirm the exam dates and timing of exams. It is usually done for those examinations in which the exam is held in the window of many days, like VITEEE 2018. The facility is expected to start in the month of March 2018 after the filling of VIT Application form.
- Log in to VITEEE OTBS using application number and password.
- Select the city you wish to appear in.
- Chose a preferred test date to appear for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Available slots will be shown. You can select any as per availability.
- On successful booking, e-hall ticket will be displayed.
- Print the VITEEE Admit Card and keep it safely. It will be required on the day of exam.
As soon as the candidates will book a slot, the admit card will be issued to them. Such is because the VITEEE 2018 admit card will contain the personal and test date, day, centre etc. details. Without the admit card, the candidates will not be allowed to write the examination and to acquire it is vital to fulfil the formalities of slot booking.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern:-
The VIT entrance examination 2018 will only be held in online mode. It will only contain multiple choice questions, for which four options will be given but only one will be correct. The duration of the examination will be two and a half hours and in it, the candidates will have to solve 125 questions of one mark each. There will no negative marking in the examination and the distribution of questions and marks will be as below:
Number of questions
VITEEE 2018 Syllabus :-
The Syllabus of VITEEE 2018 has been determined to assess the knowledge and aptitude of the aspirants for higher education in engineering. However, it is mostly based on the class X and XII syllabus. The VITEEE syllabus for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English can be availed by clicking on the links below.
VITEEE 2018 Answer Key :-
The VITEEE is held online so there is no chance for the answer key. So for it, the answer key will not be released. Yet, if it does we will update it here.
The VITEEE Results will be available online, the students can download the Result directly by entering the registration number and passwords for the same. Candidates will not be able to challenge the allocated rank, under any circumstances.
The VIT Counselling will be held in two sessions. The first Phase will be held in 1st or 2nd week of May 2018. In it, the seat will be allocated to the candidates on the basis of their All India Rank. The candidates will have to attend it in person and the following documents will be required during seat allocation:
- VITEEE 2018 admit card
- VITEEE 2018 Counselling admit card
- Copy of VITEEE 2018 result
- Class 10th certificated or birth certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Community certificate, applicable if belonging to SC/ST category
- Nativity certificate, if the candidate hails from J&K, North Eastern States, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
VITEEE 2018 Scholarship Program
Toppers of each State Board and Central Board
100% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.
VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50
75% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100
50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.
VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000
25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.
VITEEE 2018 Contact Details
Address of Vellore Campus –
Address – VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone Number – +91-416-220-2157/2168
Email Id – [email protected]
Chennai Campus –
Address – VIT University, Vandalur, Kelambakkam Road, Chennai – 600127, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone Number – +91-44-3993 1555
E-mail Id –
Help Line Number – 0416-330 5555