VITEEE Counselling 2018 :- VIT University conducts the counselling process for the admission in the different courses. The students can apply for the counselling process two day before the counselling starts. The students can check the dates for the counselling by downloading the VITEEE Results for the official website. The dates for VITEEE Counselling can be found below as per the ranks because counselling is done in phase wise.
VITEEE 2018 Counselling Process:-
VITEEE counselling 2018 will be held at only two centres i.e. the two campuses of VIT University located at Vellore and Chennai. Candidates can check below for the counselling procedure, fee submission and documents to carry for VITEEE 2018 counselling.
Important dates for the VITEEE Counselling:-
VITEEE Counselling 2018 Phase 1 :-
VITEEE Counselling 2018 Phase 2 :-
Document Required for VITEEE Counselling:-
- Four Recent Passport size colour photos
- Photo copy of Class 12th Hall Ticket
- Marks sheet of Class 12th or equivalent exam
- Class 10th certificate to verify date of birth
- VITEEE 2018 admit Card
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate/School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern states must have nativity certificate SC/ST Community Certificate
- Student Profile filled by the student Affidavit by the student & parent
Fee Payment for VITEEE Counselling:-
To appear in VITEEE Counselling 2018, candidates have to pay the fee of Rs. 30,000 in form of a crossed DD (Computerised ) drawn in favour of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore Candidates who will choose Chennai campus in counselling can pay their fee only by the Demand Draft.
Candidates who will choose Vellore campus have following options to pay their fee
- Through Demand Draft: DD must be drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore (Computerized) with candidate’s name/application number rank on the back side of Demand Draft.
- Through Online mode: Payment can be made using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Scholarship for the Students:-
Toppers of each State Board and Central Board
100% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.
VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50
75% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100
50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.
VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000
25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years.