Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2018 will be held from 4th April to 15th April 2018. Within this duration, the exam will be held in three sessions which are scheduled at 9:00 am to 11:30 pm, 12:30 am to 3:00 pm and 4:00 am to 6:30 pm. The application form of VITEEE 2018 is now available. Complete Details of VITEEE 2018
VITEEE 2018 Application Form:-
VITEEE online application form 2018 is now available online as well as offline. Candidates can avail online application form from the link from mentioned or they can search link directing to forms in the official website. The direct link to fill the VIT Application forms will be available below. OR VITEEEE Application Form 2018 download links are mentioned below.
- VIT University counter
- Designated Post Offices
- Candidate can also send a letter with DD to VIT University requesting to post an VITEEE 2018 application form
- Forms will also be available in official form selling centers.
- Keep Checking your VITEEE Application Form status 2018
Important VITEEE Application Form 2018 Dates:-
[/table] Candidates who wish to fill VITEEE 2018 application form Online may follow the steps below: Personal details to be filled in the VITEEE application form: Parent / Guardian details Educational details required Qualifying exam passed / Appearing in 12th standard
Important event related to VITEEE Application Form
Commencement of form submission
1st November 2017
Last date to apply
15ht March 2018
VITEEE 2018 Application form should be submitted online / reach (in case of offline forms or forms with DD) by
31st March 2018
VITEEE application form last to edit
28th Feb- 2018
Documents Required to Fill VITEEE 2018 Application Form:-
VITEEE 2018 Application Form- How to fill ??
VITEEE 2018 Application Form Fee :-
Online Application Fee
Offline Application Fee
Photograph specifications for VITEEE application form 2018
Signature specifications for VITEEE application form 2018
Candidates who wish to fill VITEEE 2018 application form Online may follow the steps below:
Personal details to be filled in the VITEEE application form:
Parent / Guardian details
Educational details required
Qualifying exam passed / Appearing in 12th standard
Important Instruction to fill VITEEE 2018 application Again:-
- Enter all the relevant details carefully.
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- All the VITEEE communications will be sent to your registered email id and mobile no. Request for change of Mobile Number / e-mail Id / Correspondence address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Login to ‘Registered users’ with the email id and password received from VIT.
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
- An application number will be generated after submission.
- Refer your application no. for all your future correspondence.
- Online mode through Netbanking / Credit / Debit card. Application Cost Rs.1150/- (inclusive of GST) – for General Candidates.
- NRI candidates can pay 50 USD through online mode using credit card.
- Photograph Image : Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
- Signature Image : Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
- Selfie photo is not allowed.
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not try new application. Please wait for 24 hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
- Online mode(Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) – Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.
- NRI candidates can use online mode through credit card for 50 USD.
- Do not send the hardcopy of the application form after the process of completion.