The VITEEE 2018 Admit card will be issued by by the Vellore institute of technology a few days before the exams. The VIEEE Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of the VIT University. The only candidates who have applied for the exam can get there VITEEE 2018 Admit card. The Candidate who will fail to produce the VITEEE 2018 Admit card at the examination center will not be allowed to give exam. The VIT has issued the VITEEE 2018 Application forms on the Official website.
To download the admit card it is necessary to book time and test slot along with the batch desired by the candidates. Booking can be done through the official website.
Usually, the admit cards are issued by the end March by VIT University but for VITEEE admit card date are not declared yet.
VITEEE Admit card 2018:-
How to download VITEEE 2018 Admit Card :-
- Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of VITEEE
- Then click on the tab or link for VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Candidate will then have to enter their application or registration number and test booking password of VITEEE 2018.
- Consequent to all the above step mentioned above, admit card will appear and candidates can download it directly.
- Soft copy of Hall Ticket is to be secured by candidate.
- Name of candidate
Address of candidate
Roll number allotted to candidate
Test slot opted by candidate
Timing of VITEEE Exam 2018
Venue of VITEEE
Photograph of candidate
Key points about VITEEE Admit Card Download 2018:-
- Admit card of VITEEE will be auto generated for only those candidates who book a VITEEE admit card 2018 slot booking , using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
- The copy of the VITEEE Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The hall ticket will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
- Candidate should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the VITEEE Admit card, you can also take VITEEE admit card 2018 reprint.
- Candidate should take a print out of the issued hall ticket using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible.
- The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid VITEEE Admit card.
- The candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated & received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The VITEEE 2018 e-admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling/admission.
Candidate should report to the selected test centre with
- VITEEE Admit card,
- Photocopy of the application form,
- Any one of the following for photo identification.
- Driving License
- Voter ID card
- IT Pan card
- School or college Photo ID card
- Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo.
VITEEE Admit card will not be processed if the Application is incomplete.
- In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (For eg. Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not clearly written, invalid email id etc.), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such candidates.
- Candidates are advised to doubly check that the application form (online / OMR) is complete in all respects before posting.