UPSEE Admit Card 2018:- The UPSEE 2018 exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow also known as Abdul Kalam Technical University which will be scheduled on April 2018. Students who have applied for this exam will have to wait to receive the UPSEE 2018 Hall Ticket which will be sent by the University administration which is conducting the UPSEE 2018 exams.
Students need to appear for the exam with the hall ticket. If they don’t get the hall ticket, they will not be able to appear for the UPSEE exam. Hence it is mandatory for students to be alert and contact the university for the same. Students can also download the Admit Card of UPSEE 2018. Students should carefully verify all details in the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card. Provision has been made for issue of UPSEE 2018 Duplicate Admit Card in case the original one is lost or misplaced.
UPSEE Admit Card 2018:
- UPSEE Admit Card 2018 will be made available on the websites http://www.upsee.nic.in /http://www.uptu.ac.in
- UPSEE 2018 Admit Cards will also be sent by post (Ordinary Post)
- Candidates who are unable to receive or download the UPSEE 2018 Admit Cards, should contact the Helpline or send an email as indicated on the website.
- The final corrected UPSEE 2018 Admit Card In case of any reported correction, will have to be downloaded from the websites http://www.upsee.nic.in/ http://www.uptu.ac.in before the examination date.
- UPSEE 2018 Admit Card are required to be presented during Admission and Counselling sessions.
- Students are therefore advised to safeguard the UPSEE 2018 Admit Card.
UPSEE 2018 Duplicate Admit Card:
- A nodal centre in each city of examination shall be established to issue UPSEE 2018 Duplicate Admit Cards (except on the dates of examination).
- Candidates needing UPSEE 2018 duplicate admit cards are required to contact the nodal centre situated in the exam centre chosen by them from the exam website.
- Two passport size photographs (Black & White of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm size)
- Duplicate admit card fee of Rs 25 payable in cash
- Online Application’s Reference Number OR OMR application form number.
- Proof of submission of the UPSEE 2018 application form.