The TS EAMCET Application Form will be available from 3rd March. The student can apply for the application form online. TS EAMCET is conducted every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad. The test is also known as Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. EAMCET is organized for providing admissions to undergraduate engineering , medical and agriculture programs in the colleges of Telangana State.
TS EAMCET Application form 2017 :-
About TS EAMCET 2017 Application Form Submission of Application is not required for TS EAMCET III 2017 as the only those candidates who have earlier registered for TS EAMCET 2017 and have a valid Registration number.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
Important dates for the TS EAMCET Application form:-
TA EAMCET Application form available
3rd March 2017
Last date for Submission of application form without late fee
3rd April 2017
Correction of Online Application data already submitted
7th To 20th April 2017
Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 500
12th April 2017
Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 1000
21st April 2017
Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 5000
29th April 2017
Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of Rs. 10000
8th May 2017
Admit Card Download Date
Last week of April 2017
Date of Entrance Examination
First week of May 2017
Last week of May 2017
Links for the TS EAMCET Application form:-
Eligibility Criteria for TS EAMCET Application :-
The Eligibility criteria for the TS EAMCET application form will be available once the circular for the 2017 exam is released. Although the students who want ot apply for the TS EAMCET application can check the eligibility criteria fo rthe previous year.
Common for All:
- Candidates should be of Indian Citizen.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holder can also apply.
- Candidate should belong to the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh state.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology as optional subjects.
- Candidates must be obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the subjects specified taken together at 10+2 pattern.
- Diploma appearing/passing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates applying for engineering and pharmacy courses, have to be completed 16 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Candidates must be passed or appearing their 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany as optional that includes practical test.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years to be completed as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
How to Apply for the TS EAMCET Application form:-
Candidates interested in TS EAMCET 2017 should read way to apply for TS EAMCET 2017 online registration in following text:
- Click on the link “click here to apply online” for TS EAMCET-II 2017 given above.
- Fill details as asked in application form like name, mobile number, address, date of birth, etc.
- Upload passport size photograph of yours in JPG format in less than 30 KB size.
- Upload scanned signature in JPG format within 15 Kb size.
- Choose mode of application fee payment TS Online or Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Pay registration fee as per the applied course, late fee will be submitted if form submitted after outstanding date of form submission.
- Keep a print of registration form for future reference.
- After submission of form, registration status with your unique registration id will be sent to your mobile number.