The TNEA 2018 (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) is conducted for the admission in Anna University, The Anna University Engineering Application Form 2018 will be available in the month of May 2018. The students can Fill the Anna University Application form Directly. There will be no entrance exam for admission in the Anna University Affiliated Colleges, the students can check TNEA Application status directly based on the class 12th Percentage. Here, we are providing the detailed information about TNEA Application Form 2018.
TNEA 2018 Application Form Notification:-
The latest Notification related to TNEA application form online will be updated soon below. Students can check Here
TNEA Application Form 2018:-
The Anna university application form will be available for the Anna University Admission for the session 2018-19. The Students can apply in the last week of the May 2018. The application form will be available through online mode. Candidates have to submit the filled application form along with the relevant documents to the given address:
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
Anna University Chennai – 600025
TNEA Application Form Fee:-
The submission is available via Online Payment & Demand Draft. The DD will be drawn in the favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
Reserved Category (SC/ST)
TNEA Eligibility Criteria:-
- Candidates have to pass HSC or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Candidates have to score minimum 50% marks for GEN category, 45% marks for Backward Class, 40% marks for MBC & DNC and SC/SCA/ST.
- Candidates who have completed their VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. in Tamil Nadu, they can also apply.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TNEA 2018 Important dates:-
4th week of April 2018
Application Form Availability Date
1st week of May 2018
Application Form Availability Last Date
4th week of May 2018
Form Submission Last Date
1st week of June 2018
How to Apply Anna University Application Form:-
- Open the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on “TNEA 2018 Application Form”.
- Read the instruction carefully & click on “Proceed” button.
- Click on “New User Registration”.
- Fill the basic details & click on “Register” button.
- Now, candidates have to enter ‘User ID’ & ‘Password’ & click on “Log in” button.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee.
- Take the printout of the TNEA 2018 online application form (TNEA application status).
Document Required for TNEA 2018 Application Form:-
- 10th & 12th/Equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- 12th Hall Ticket.
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable).
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable).
- Valid Email ID.
- Demand Draft.
How to fill TNEA application form:-
Step 1 : – Registration Process
Visit the official portal & click on “TNEA Application Form” link. Candidates have to read the instruction carefully & click on “Proceed” button. Click on the “New User Registration” & fill your basic details to complete the TNEA Online registration. After filling all the details, click on “Register” button.
Step-2 Login & Fill Application Form:
Candidates have to log in again with “User ID” & “Password” & click on “Register” button. Fill the application form correctly. Click on “Save & Exit” button.
Step-3 Make Payment:
Candidates have to log in again & Click on “Proceed to Payment”. Candidates have to deposit the application fee through online mode or offline mode. Fee related details are given above (in the section of application fee).
Step-4 Form Submission:
Candidates have to send the printout of the TNEA Application Form with the relevant documents by post or in person in the given above address within the given time period.
Note: – Keep Checking TNEA application form status