TMISAT Application Form will be available in the month of March. The students who want to take admission in Tolani Maritime Institute for the course of B.Tech in Marine Engineering & Nautical Science can apply. The TMISAT 2018 Application Form will cost 100/- INR which can be paid via online portal of TMISAT. The candidates must have to submit the complete details along with required documents.
Important dates for TMISAT Application:-
Get Latest Job Updates:-
Last date to submit TMISAT Application Form at National Centres
Last date to submit TMISAT Application Form at Induri
TMISAT Application Form 2018:-
The TMISAT candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the Tolani Maritime Institute ( www.tolani.edu). The candidates should check the minimum eligibility criteria for the TMISAT before filling the application form. It is also advised to prepare the required documents before filling the TMISAT application Form.
How to Apply for TMISAT 2018:-
- Step 1:- Fill the TMISAT Application Form Online.
- Step 2:- Pay a Non-Refundable amount of application fee required, via DD/Online Payment.
- Step 3:- Takeout the print of TMISAT Application Form.Send them along with receipt to address mentioned below.
Important Documents Required for the TMISAT Application Form:-
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations (or its equivalent) attested by Govt. gazetted officers. Applicants who have not received 12th marksheet may submit a bonafide certificate from the head of the school or college where they appeared for these exams
- Attested Copy of Birth Certificate (for proof of age and place of Birth).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet (on receipt) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, or Demand Draft payable at Pune for Rs. 1000/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute.
What You should not do during filling of TMISAT Application Form :-
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers (with STD codes) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super-scribed with the words “Application for admission to Marine Engineering” or “Application for admission to Nautical Technology” depending on which programme you are applying for.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.