Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination ( TBJEE 2018) is conducted for the admission in Engineering, Dental, Agricultural, Medical, Fisheries, Technical ,Veterinary and other Professional Degree Courses against available seats reserved for the State of Tripura. The eligible candidates can apply for the TBJEE 2018 in a prescribed mode. The details regarding TBJEE result,TBJEE admit card, TBJEE counselling can be seen below.
TBJEE 2018 Important Dates:-
Submission of application form starts
2nd Jan. 2018
Last Date of Submission
31st Jan. 2018
Dispatch of Admit card
2nd week of March 2018
Date of Examination
4th week April, 2018
Date of Uploading of Answer key
4th week April 2018
Date of Result publication
1st week of June 2018
Period of counselling
3rd week of Jul 2018
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018:-
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for not less than 10 (ten) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination-2018. Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC) issued by the appropriate authority of candidate/father/mother which one is applicable, must be submitted.
- Candidate must have passed / appeared / due to appear in the year of Joint Entrance Examination at the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination with the subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- Children of All India Services Officers borne in Manipur-Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible to appear at the examination irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- In case a candidate is not permanent resident of Tripura but his / her parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura / Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of 3 (three) years or more and passed Higher Secondary Examination from an Institution of Tripura he/she is eligible for appearing in the Examination.
- In case of Wards of Ex-Serviceman, either the candidate or his/her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination and the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+ 2) Examination or equivalent in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any legally recognized institution in India with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination. Children of serving defense personnel (Army / Navy / Air Force) hailing from Tripura are also eligible to appear at the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination provided that their children should have stayed in Tripura continuously for not less than 5 (five) years immediately prior to the date of making application for appearing at the Joint Entrance Examination of Tripura and that the candidate must have passed or appeared / due to appear at the H.S.(+2) Examination or equivalent Examination in the year of Joint Entrance Examination from any institution of Tripura with subjects in which he / she desires to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination.
- If a candidate is allotted a seat in the past inside or outside the State on the basis of the result of Joint Entrance Examination he/she shall not be eligible to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination this year or subsequent year unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within specific time to the appropriate authority
Seat reservation in TBJEE 2018 :-
Total number of seats along other criteria regarding eligibility shall be ascertained on the basis of the communication as received by the Board from the respective sponsoring departments. Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PH/EX will be made as per the inbuilt provisions of the State Government of Tripura.
It is to be noted that the admission of a candidate to a College/ University/ Institution will be subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria regarding cut-off marks and others as specified by the respective departments of State & Central Governments / Institution / Council / Body.
Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped (PH) / Wards of Ex-serviceman (EX) candidates will be as per approved norms of the State Government.
TBJEE 2018 Exam Pattern:-
Candidates willing to appear in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination have to attempt questions of four different subjects, such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each of the subjects of Examination will be of 100 marks. Candidates are advised to thoroughly go through the information regarding question pattern and mode of examination.
Date & Day
11.00 am. To 1.00 pm.
2.00 pm. To 4.00 pm.
TBJEE 2018 Application Form:-
The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained from counter of the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE). The Application Form & Prospectus may be obtained by postal request from the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination by sending Postal Order.Application Form, Prospectus and challan may also be downloaded from website www.tbjee.nic.in and the filled in Application Form will also be accepted provided the applicant.