TBJEE Admit Card 2018:- The Admit card will be issued to applicant on the official website tbjee.nic.in. The TBJEE Hall Ticket 2018 can be carried on the day of Exam. It is an important document during the TBJEE Exam, because without it the student/Candidates will not be permitted to enter the Exam Hall, So candidates should must carry Admit card of TBJEE. To know more about TBJEE Admit Card check the information below.
Tripura JEE 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2018 is scheduled to be held at Dharmanagar, Kailshahar, Udaipur and Agartala as per following programme.
|Get Latest Job Updates:-|Dispatch of Admit card
3rd Week of Mar 2018
Date of Examination
3rd week of Apr 2018
If any candidate does not receive the TBJEE Admit Card due to postal dislocation or any other cause within the date, the applicant or his / her parent / guardian is requested to contact the office of the Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat Complex, Finance Building, Agartala, West Tripura with the documents . No further date will be extended for issuing of Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Joint Entrance Examination-2018 without Admit Card issued by the Board.
Document required to get the Admit Card :-
- All original copies required for the Application Form along with the self-attested copies of all of these.
- The Receipt copy of the Application Form.
- SL .No. of the candidate in the published objection list.
Instructions for candidates
- Check that all the details printed in the TBJEE Admit Card 2018 are correct.
- Note the test timing and examination centre.
- Calculator or mobile phones are not allowed in the venue. Carry required items only to the examination hall.
- Test centre cannot be changed, the centre printed in your hall ticket is final.
TBJEE Question Pattern :-
- Four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology z will have four different Question Papers/Test Booklets
- Full marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology z will be 100 marks.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabi of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination which is in force w.e.f. 2016. The syllabus z for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. A Module carries 10 marks.
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each z Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks. Total marks for a question paper will be z 100 (50 x 2) for each subject.
- Each question will have four options (i.e. A,B,C,D) out of which the correct z option (A/B/C/D) is only to be selected.
- After selecting the correct answer the candidate will have to mark the corresponding letter (i.e. A/B/C/D) in appropriate space provided in OMR Answer Sheet with z blue or black ball point pen
- No mark will be deducted for wrong answer