SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 can be checked below. The SRM University created the basic criteria for the aspiring candidates can apply for admissions to B.Tech programmes & other courses at the university and its campuses SRMJEEE 2018. The students must have to fill SRMEEE Application Form for appearing in the SRMJEEE Exam. The main eligibility criteria of SRMJEEE 2018 enlisted below.
Nationality and Age
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
- Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE (UG).
Note: NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who has not taken the SRMJEEE (UG) must apply under International student category only.
- Candidate must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the admission year.
Qualifying examination – Engineering & Technology:
a) All B.Tech programmes:
- For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses: Minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM.
For NCR, Delhi campus: Minimum 55 % aggregate in PCM
(i) Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(ii) International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Mathematics, Physics and chemistry as major subjects in any International schools within India
b) B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Biomedical Engineering and B.Tech Genetic Engineering:
- For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses: Minimum 60 % aggregate in PCM / PCB For NCR, Delhi campus: Minimum 55 % aggregate in PCM / PCB
(i) Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology or Biotechnology as major subjects in regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(ii) International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, chemistry, Mathematics or Biology as major subjects in any International schools within India
Note: Only those Candidates who have passed the above qualifying examination in not more than 2 attempts including appearance for improvement will be considered for admission
SRMJEEE (UG) 2018
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs and also relevant programs in Health Sciences (UG)
- Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic engineering programs and also for relevant programs in Health Sciences (UG)
To encourage and support students of exemplary talent, SRM University offers direct admission and scholarships to rst rank students of all the central and state boards in India, top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sports persons at National and International level.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite eligibility for admission. Having been called for the entrance test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- Eligibility conditions such as the the minimum percentage of marks / CGPA obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
Note: The aggregate percentage of marks obtained in PCM / PCB in XII standard / equivalent should be calculated up to 3 decimal points and should not be rounded off to the nearest integer.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certicate, Conduct Certicate, etc.) to the Admissions Ofcer before the date stipulated by the University.
- Admissions to various programs will, however, be subject to the verication of facts from the original certicates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and such a decision shall be nal and binding on the candidate. SRM University cannot be held responsible for any loss or damages arising out of such cancellations of admissions.
- The university reserves the right to add/delete programs depending on the viability to offer the same. • Accommodation in the University hostels will be subject to availability and allocation will be done only after the payment of full tuition fees and enrollment.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai only.