- He must have passed class XII or equivalent exam as recognize by the state or central education board with minimum 70% aggregate.
- He must have Physics, Math, and Chemistry as subjects in QE.
- Only Indians who have done class XI, XII from India are eligible.
- Download the application form thru the official website of SRM University.
- Fill the form correctly and send a demand draft of Rs.1100 in favour of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai.
- On the backside of the DD, write the name, address and mobile number.
- Banks: The following is the list of banks where the application form would be available
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- State Bank of India
- SRM University Campus
- Post offices
Important Dates for SRMEEE 2018 :-
Prospectus & Application Form Availability
1st November 2017 (AVAILABLE) CLICK HERE
SRMEEE Application Form Last Date
31st March 2018
Slot Booking Date
6th – 30th April 2018
Publication of result and Counselling information
2nd week of May 2018
- SRMJEEE 2018 B.Tech Rank list and counseling schedule will be issued until May 2018.
- Candidates can see the result on the official university website by entering roll number.
- Allotment in the university would be made on the basis of the result itself.
- The result would be sent to the candidate’s mobile number as well.
- Based on the result, a merit list will be prepared.
- Admissions to be made on the basis of ranking in the merit list.
How to apply for SRMJEEE?
Visit www.srmuniv.ac.in and apply online. The online application portal will be opened in October 2017. The application cum entrance examination fee is Rs. 1100/-.
Who can apply for SRMJEEE?
- Resident Indian, Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for SRMJEEE.
- NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India who have not taken the SRMJEEE must apply under International student category only.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology:
- Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern ) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in full time regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
- International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as major subjects in any International schools within India
- In addition to the above the candidate must satisfy the campus-specific and programe-specific eligibility criteria
- Candidates who have NOT studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th is eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering programmes.
- Candidates who have completed 10th as well as 12th in NIOS are not considered for admission to any programmes of SRM University.
- Undergraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 are eligible.
- Postgraduate programmes – Only candidates who have born between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998
- Campus-specific and Programme-specific eligibility criteria
- Common counseling for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani and Ghaziabad campuses of SRM University Chennai, Amaravati campus of SRM University –AP and Sonepat Campus of SRM University – Haryana will be held at any one or multiple campuses
- Candidates will be invited for counseling session based on the Rank obtained in SRMJEEE
- One or more counseling sessions will be held depending on the vacancy position.
- Candidates can choose their preferred university, specialization / branch of study in a particular campus based at the time of counseling based on the merit order and availability of seats at that point of time.
The Director – Admissions, SRM University, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone : (044) 27455510, 47437500
Monday – Saturday (except public holidays) 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM