NEET 2018 Application form will be available from Jan. 2018. NEET 2018 is a national level entrance test exam for medical courses like BDS/MBBS. Through this exam, the students can get admission into the top medical colleges in India. The details regarding the NEET application form can be found below.
NEET 2018 Application form Notification:-
The notifications regarding the NEET Exams is available , However, the latest updates regarding the NEET 2018 Notification will be updated soon, the students can apply for the NEET application Form online directly from the link given below.
|Get Latest Job Updates:-|
NEET 2018 Application Form:-
Candidates can get the NEET Application Form only via online mode through the official website (link will be provided here). Any request for changes in the entries of the application form will not be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future use. There is no need to send the confirmation page to the authority.
NEET 2018 Application Fee:-
Candidates can pay the NEET 2018 application form fee using debit/credit card through the online payment gateway or through depositing fee in the CBSE account with Syndicate, SBI, ICICI bank or HDFC bank through e-challan. The NEET application fee is mentioned below:
NEET Eligibility Criteria:-
- Nationality : – The candidate can be an Indian Nationals OR an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- Age: – Minimum Age limit is 17yrs & Maximum Age limit is 25 years for General where as For reserved category the maximum age limit is 30 yrs.
- Educational Qualification: – Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentile: – Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
Important Dates for NEET 2018 Application form:-
NEET Application form 2018 starts
The last date to submit the application form (fee through e-challan)
The last date to submit the application form (fee through other modes)
Last date for successful final transaction of fee
Admit card release
1st week of April 2018
How to apply for NEET 2018 Application form:-
- Visit the official website of NEET (Link will be given here).
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic and exam centre details.
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep safe for further use.
Documents required for NEET Application form:-
- Personal, academic and address details
- Recent photograph scanned (size between 10KB to 100KB)
- Signature scanned (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Right-hand index finger scanned (size between 3kb to 20kb)
- Debit/credit card or payment details
- Valid Email ID and password
NEET 2018 Application form Correction:-
As compared to previous years, it is to be expected that the authority shall provide a chance to make Correction in NEET 2018 Application form. Although students are still advised to fill the NEET application form carefully. Any official notification has not been released yet regarding the corrections in the application form.