MAT Application form December 2016 :- The application form for the MAT 2016 will be available till 22nd November 2016. The students can apply for the MAT Exam for the links given below. The Links for MAT December 2016 application form is given below. Entrance test for MAT December 2016 is scheduled to be held on 04 & 10 December 2016 in paper based and computer based mode.The MAT Sept Application Form is also available on various allocated MAT Centres. For more details on MAT December 2016 Application Form, read the article below.
Important Dtares for December 2016:-
Commencement of Registration
4th october 2016 (Released)
Last Date to Register
22nd November 2016
Release of Admit Card
26th November 2016
Offline Based MAT December
04 December 2016
Online Based MAT December
10 December 2016
Pre-Requirements for December MAT 2016 Application Form
Before the candidates commence with the form filling, they must make arrangements for the following –
- They must have a valid email address.
- They must scan their latest coloured photograph. The size of the photograph should be less than or equal to 50kb. The photograph must be taken in appropriate light or preferably on white background.
- They should then scan his/her signature and the file size of the signature should be less than or equals to 30KB.
- Both signature and photograph should be in jpg/ jpeg format. No other format will be accepted.
Application Fee – MAT December 2016
The candidates belonging to any category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200/- and it can be paid using any of the available modes. The available fee payment modes are as follow –
Mode of Fee Payment
- Online Mode:
The amount of fee can be paid online via payment gateway like:-
- Offline Mode: The payment of the application fee can be made via demand draft (DD). This DD must be drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi. The candidates must write their name, mobile number and registration number on the back side of demand draft.
Application procedure – MAT 2016 December
After arranging for the fee payment and other above-mentioned things, the candidates can start with the filling of MAT December 2016 Application Form. They can follow the steps as stated below for accessing and filling the application form –
- Access the above-mentioned link so that you can reach to the destination page.
- There you will find an application form related link.
- Click to open it.
- Read the given instructions very carefully and click on “continue”.
- MAT December 2016 Application Form will be loaded on your computer screen.
- Fill all the details in the application form like:
ix.Year of passing
x.Mode of exam (computer based or paper based)
xi.Language of exam
- Verify the entered details and click for final submission of the Application Form of MAT MBA Exam.
- Now it’s the time to upload your photo and signature. Both, photo and signature as required must then be uploaded (in appropriate size & format).
- Next the candidates will have to make payment of MAT registration fee.
- The fee can be paid in both online as well as offline mode as per your convenience. The payment modes in detail have been explained above in the article.
- With payment of the fee, MAT December 2016 Registration will conclude. The candidates can then download the confirmation page and keep it secure.
MAT December 2016– Important points
- It is imperative to fill all the fields in MAT December 2016 Application Form otherwise your form will not be accepted.
- The examination will be held in both offline and online mode. It means this exam will be paper based as well as computer based. You can apply for any one according to your convenience.
- A unique registration number will be allotted to you. Keep it safe. The fee will not be refunded in any situation.
- There is no age limit for this examination. It means that aspirant of any age can apply for this examination.