MHT CET 2017 Application form OR MH CET Application Form 2017 is available 14th Feb 2017. The Application form will be available for the stdents who are interested in Engineering, Medical & Pharmacy. The Exam for MHT CET 2017 is scheduled 11th May 2017. The DTE will conduct the seperate taste for the admisiion on different courses via MH CET 2017. The details regarding the MHT CET 2017 Application form is mentioned below.
Important dats for the MHT CET 2017:-
LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-
Apply for the
Date of availability of MHT CET 2016 Application Form
14th Feb 2017
Last date to apply online for MH CET 2016
23rd March 2017
First date of paying application fee through challan at SBI
24th March 2017
Last date of paying application fee through challan at SBI
3oth March 2017
Application form MH CET 2017 | MHT CET Application Form 2017 :-
In order ot complete the MHT CET Application form it is important to make the payment to the concerned authority. The Payment OR Application fee is mentioned below as per the category & Gender. The basic requirement for the MH CET Application form is photographs, signature & marksheet if required.
Reserved class Applicant
Mode of payment of application fees
There is only one mode of payment of fees for MHT CET Application Form 2016, and that is by Bank Challan. The simple steps to be followed to pay MH CET application form 2016 fees through bank challan are the following three steps.
- Generate and print the bank challan on a plain A4 size sheet.
- Take this to any of the State Bank of India (SBI) branches.
- On the printed bank challan, bank will enter name and code of the branch, date of payment, journal number or bank transaction ID once you pay the fees.
- On each part of the challan, a seal is stamped by the bank.
- Bank keeps the Bank Copy of challan, and give back the rest.
How to fill the MHT CET Application form 2017 :-
The process of obtaining the form, entering details in it, paying the fees, and submitting the form is simple and candidate friendly. Step by step instructions with illustrations are given here on how to fill the MHT CET Application Form 2016 so that candidate can successfully apply without any hassles.
Go to the official website and navigate to the Apply Now link in the header menu. Candidate has to reach the MHT CET Application Form 2017 page on the official website. Direct link is also given on this page.
- Candidate to ensure that the Transaction Id / Journal No and Deposit date is given by the bank on the Challan copy.
- Candidate should deposit fee on the second working day.
- Payment of application fee should be done patiently, in the mode prescribed by the exam conducting body. For this, after uploading images candidate will get link to download bank challan.
- After 48 hours of registration candidate can pay application fee in SBI.
- Candidate can log in after 24 hours of payment to confirm that fee has been paid.
- Download and print the MHCET registration confirmation page.
- The MHT CET Admit card will be available 2weeks befor the Exam.
Candidates are strongly advised to check each piece of information he / she is furnishing in the MHT CET 2016 Application Form for Maharashtra Degree Admission 2016-2017. There is no information as of now whether application form corrections will be initiated by the exam conducting body. The form should be filled correctly.