The MHT CET 2017 Application form, also known as Hall ticket will be available in the month of May 2017. Engineering & medical candidates who have applied for the MHT CET 2017 exam can download the application form online. The MHCET Admit card is an important document which contains the details of candidate like Name, Roll Number, DOB etc. Candidates have to log in using registration ID and password to download the MHT CET admit card at Official Website.
MHT CET Admit Card 2017 | MHCET Admit Card :-
The Admit card fo rthe MHT CET 2017 wil be available once the MHT CET 2017 Application form process is completed. It is expected that the MHT CET 2017 Admit card will be available in the Last week od April 2017. The MH CET Hall Ticket will contain the following details.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
- Candidate’s name,
- Roll number,
- Examination center that has been assigned to him / her by the CET Cell Mumbai,
- Instructions for the exam day,
- Examination timings.
How to Download MH CET Hall Ticket :-
- Aspirants have to visit the official website
- Now you have to follow the link of “news panel” and Select the appropriate link.
- Now open the link in new Tab.
- Enter the required details like Roll No., Date of Birth etc
- After that, submit all the entries for final proceedings.
- Now save it and take the print out of duplicate hall ticket to appear in the exam.
Important Dates for MHT CET Admit Card :-
MHT CET 2016 Admit Card available from
MHT CET 2016 Admit Card download last date
Date of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
MHT CET 2016 Result declaration