The KIITEE Exam pattern will be followed by the KIT University through out the paper. The exam papers will contain the 3 subjects with an average of 40 questions for each subjects. The aspirants must read the KIITEE Exam pattern in order to understand the the type of papers. This will help the candidates to score better. To know more about the KIITEE exam pattern you can check below :-
Details of KIITEE Exam Pattern:-
- KIITEE 2017 exam will be an online examination, i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Candidates will be separately tested in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- According to the KIITEE Exam Pattern the question paper will be of the objective type, therefore the candidates have to mark the correct answer out of the options given to them.
- Every correct answer by the candidate will be credited with four marks to their total whereas 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Once the candidates have completed the sequence of a section, they will automatically be directed to another section.
- They can also move to any question in between the examination and attempt it.
- As per KIITEE Exam Pattern, the total time allotted for the examination is 180 minutes, after which no extra time will be granted under any circumstances.
Total Number of Questions :-
- Physics:- 40 Questions
- Math:- 40 Questions
- Chemistry:- 40 Questions
Marking Scheme for KIITEE Exam :-
- For each correct answer there will be +4 marks
- For each wrong answer -1 will be deducted
The candidates can look after the latest updates released by the university. Otherwise the Updates will be released soon.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|