The minimum criteria for KIIT eligibility criteria for B tech. The Eligibility criteria for the different groups are different. So, the candidates are advised to check their minimum eligibility criteria during the submission of KIITEE application forms. If there is any inaccuracy in the eligibility criteria then the KIITEE exam committee will cancel the application forms.
Minimum Eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2018 Exam:-
- Applicants must have passed Class XII (or equivalent exam) in 2015 and 2016.
- Applicants who are appearing in the above exam in 2017 are also eligible, provided they fulfil the rest of the requirements.
- It is required that candidate who should have finished full-time regular formal education from the college or school last attended as per KIITEE Eligibility Criteria.
- The minimum aggregate required by the candidate must be at least 60% in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics, considered together.
- As per the eligibility criteria of KIITEE 2018, the candidate should have been born on or after the month of July 1996.
For More detailed eligibility criteria for KIIT University CLICK HERE
If a candidate submits the application from for KIITEE 2018 and is found ineligible afterwards, then his/her form will be cancelled without any prior information and the fee will not be refunded to them. Therefore, it is necessary and advisory for them to check all the details for the eligibility criteria and then fill the form for appearing in the examination. For further details on the KIITEE Eligibility Criteria will be released with the information brochure.