The KIITEE Application forms is available online, there will not be any physical distribution of the hard copy of the KIITEE 2018 Application forms. The application forms released on 20th Nov. 2017. The candidates who are interested can fill the KIITEE application form 2018 for the UG, courses session 2018-19. The candidates can apply by filling the personal, educational & communication address.
Steps for filling KIITEE 2018 application forms:-
- Access the official website of KIIT and download the information brochure.
- Read all the terms and conditions of eligibility.
- Fill the application form correctly and completely.
- Check the KIITEE application form status online.
Reminders to be kept during filling application form:-
- Access the link which will be available here.
- In the form, candidates must check all the details before final submission.
- Last date to fill the application will be in March2018
- Keep note of the application form number for future reference.
- Also keep a copy of the printout of the application for the same purpose.
Important Dates to fill KIITEE Application Form 2018 :-
Availability of information brochure and application form
20th Nov. 2017
Last date to fill the application form
31st March 2018
How to apply for the KIITEE 2018 Application form:-
- Go to KIIT official web site http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’).
- Go to the Instructions given there to fill up the application form.
- Now fill up the ‘Online Application Form’ and click submit.
- Now take KIITEE Application Form print mentioning Registration Number.
- Paste your Photographs in the space provided on it.
- Now sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
- Now Send KIITEE application form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet
Address for KIITEE :-
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India