JEE Advance 2018 to be held on 20th May 2018 and the Joint Admission Board (JAB) will release the admit card of it on May. The JEE Advanced Admit Card will only be released for the registered candidates and they will be able to download it till the exam date, i.e. 20th May 2018. It will be released online, on the official website. Candidates will be able to download it by submitting the Application Number, Date of Birth and the Registered Mobile Number/ Registered E-mail ID.
It is a must for candidates to download and carry it on the exam day. Errors in the admit card must be brought to the notice of the conducting authority. Also, along the provision to download the admit card, facility to re-upload the documents will also be provided.
Dates to download the JEE Advance Admit Card :-
Admit Card download start
2nd Week of May 2018
Closing of Admit Card portal
3rd week of May 2018
Links to download the JEE Advance Admit card:-
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2018
- Photograph & signature of candidate
- Language of the question paper
- Online registration number,
- Date of birth/category/gender
- Person with disability status
- Left hand thumb impression
- Name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate
- Examination center code and zone of IIT with signature of the zonal Chairman of JEE (Advanced) 2018
Guiding Steps for downloading JEE Advanced Admit Card from official website
The steps given below can be followed by the candidates for downloading & printing of their admit cards –
- Candidates will be required to either click on the link provided here or they can visit the official online portal of JEE Advanced-IIT, http://www.jeeadv.iitb.ac.in for obtaining the Admit Card of JEE Advanced.
- Therein, a specific web link for accessing the admit card will be uploaded on the homepage. Candidates will have to search for this link and click on it.
- On the redirected page, candidates will be required to tender in the asked details, such JEE Advanced Registration No., their Date of Birth and a security pin (as displayed in the image therein). These needed details must be entered carefully by the candidates and thereafter these must then be submitted.
- Once the correct/valid details will be submitted by the candidate, the JEE Advanced Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must then download its respective admit card and also print out of the same must be taken on A4 size paper in colour ink. This copy of the admit card should be carried to the test centre.