IPU CET 2018:- Every year Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) organise the University level exams named as IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test). The test is conducted for the different UG courses. which is offered by different UG & PG colleges of IPU The applicant needs to apply separately for the courses they want to get admission. The details regarding the IPUCET exams can be found below.
IPU CET 2018 Important Dates:-
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University committee decides the exam dates for IPU CET. The details for the IPU admission exam is mentioned below. The latest exam dates will be available once the IPU CET Exam Notification is released.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|Event
Application form starts
Last Week of January
The last date of application forms submission
4th week of March 2018
Admit card release
Before one or two weeks from the examination
IPU CET Exam Date
IPU CET Result
1st May 2018
IPU CET 2018 Application Form :-
IP Application Form 2018 will be available in the month of January 2018. The candidates can check the IPU admission application form the official website of the IP University. The IPU CET Exam application form can be filled via online mode only. then case of any corrections in application form in some particular fields (DOB, spelling mistake in candidate’s name, parents name, category), the candidates must send a physical application form (with the applicable processing fee of Rs.500) to the address mentioned.
IPU CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria :-
- For UG courses, candidates have to pass their 10+2 equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- For PG Courses, candidates have to complete their graduation degree.
- Candidates who have a three-year diploma & B.Sc graduation degree, they can apply for B.Tech Lateral entry course.
IPU CET Exam Pattern for UG & PG ( Except MBBS)
- The question paper will comprise of total 150 questions for all programmes (except B.Tech. Biotechnology).
- Total 200 questions will be asked for B.Tech (Biotechnology).
- The questions will be objective type and each question will carry four marks for each correct response.
- The exam duration will be two and a half hours (for B.Tech. Biotechnology, three hours exam duration).
- The question paper language will be English.
IPU CET Exam Pattern for MBBS Exam :-
- The question paper will contain 200 objective type questions.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology subjects.
- Three marks will be awarded for each correct response and one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question paper medium will be English.
More details related to IPU CET Exam Pattern can be found from the official website of the IP University.
IPU Admit Card :-
The IPU CET Admit card will be available online only. The candidates have to download the IPU Admit Card will be available on the official website of the IP university. The candidates can enter the registration Number , DOB & Password to download the IP Admit Card. Candidates must keep safe the admit card till the admission procedure. Re-issue of duplicate admit card will not be entertained after the examination.
IPU CET Syllabus :-
The IPU CET Exam Details can be found from the Official Boucher released by the IPU CET Exam committee. Syllabus for undergraduate courses will be based on the diploma or 10+2 level. The CET syllabus for different courses will be different and the questions will be asked from the related field of the course.
IPU CET Result :-
IPU Results will be provided online on the official website of the IPU University. The students can check the results by entering the roll number Provided on the IPU Admit card. After the announcement of IP result, the merit list will be available fo the students to take the admission into the IP university Colleges.
IPU Counselling :-
Once the IPU Results is released the students can participate in the IP Counselling, The counselling is scheduled for a week. Candidates are required to report to the counselling venue along with the required documents at the prescribed date and time. The counselling will be conducted in three rounds. The counselling process will be conducted through both modes i.e. offline and online modes. The counselling fee will be Rs.1000/-.
IPU Admission Process :-
IPU confirmation will be made by rank secured by the applicants in the merit list. The seat allocation will be done on the premise of decisions filled by the applicants, rank on merit rundown and accessibility of seats. After seat allocation competitors need to pay the advised charge at the season of guiding/affirmation. On the off chance that applicants neglect to pay the expense, the distributed seat will be given to the following hopeful.