The IPU CET Counselling process will be open for the deserving candidates after the declaration of IPU CET Results. The Counselling process will be offline & online and students can apply as per there rank, marks scored. The exam is a university level exam organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The exam is conducted for providing admissions into various UG, PG and other courses offered by University and its affiliated colleges. Here we have mentioned details about GGSIPU Counselling.
IPU CET Counselling 2018:-
The candidates can participate in the counselling process via online mode as well as offline mode as per the requirement of courses you have applied. The Counselling process is held in three round as per the rank. A list is prepared to call the students as their ranks.
Important dates for IPU CET Counselling Process:-
Links for the IPU CET 2018 Counselling:-
IPU CET Counselling Procedure:-
- The candidates will be invited for counselling according to their rank.
- Students have to report to the allotted venue on the prescribed date and time with the required documents and fees.
- According to candidate’s rank, seats will be offered to candidates available at that time.
- After seat allotment candidates have to pay the required fee at the time of counselling.
- Firstly, students have to pay the counselling participating fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- After the fee payment confirmation, students have to register for the counselling process through the website.
- Students are needed to fill the choices for allotment from the available list.
- Candidates are suggested to fill up the maximum number of choices.
- On the basis of choices filled and availability of seats, seats will be allotted to candidates.
- Students can download their provisional seat allotment letter through the website.
- After seat allotment, students have to pay the part academic fee immediately.
- After the fee payment, candidates have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees.
Documents required during IPU CET Counselling :-
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- IPU CET 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Category certificate (if required).
- Character certificate.
- Two identical photographs.
- Provisional seat allotment letter (online counselling).