IPU CET 2017 Application form :- IP University Application form will be available in the last week of January 2017. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts a university level common entrance test known as IPU CET. The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Exams are conducted at the national level in different cities. The students can check the latest updates related to the online submission of ipu application form for CET form here.
IPU CET 2017 Application Form & Notification:-
Candidates can fill & submit the IPU CET online application form 2017 through online mode. The IP University registration will be started from the last week of January 2017. The last date for form submission is the last week of March 2017. If candidates want to apply for more than one programme, then they have to fill a separate application form. There is no another mode to fill the Indraprastha University Application Form 2017.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
IPU CET application form fees:-
The application fee is Rs. 1000/-. Candidates can submit the fee only through mode. The fee is no refundable.
IPU CET 2017 application form date :-
|S. No.||IPU CET Events||Important Dates|
|B.Tech (CET Code- 131)||B.Tech (Bio Technology) [ CET Code- 130]|
|1||Online registration starts on||February 15, 2017||February 15, 2017|
|2||Last date for registration||April 04, 2017||April 18, 2017|
|3||Issuance of Admit Card||April 16, 2017 (tentative)||May 13, 2017 (tentative)|
How to Apply :-
- Visit the official portal.
- Click on the link “Online Application Form for Admission”.
- Fill the application form details.
- Upload scanned Images.
- After filling all the details, click on “submit” button.
- Pay your application fee.
- Take the printout of the online application form of IPU CET 2017 for future use.
The more Illustrated form for Filling application form is explained below.
Documents required to fill Application form :-
- Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph & left-hand thumb impression in a JPEG/JPG or GIF Format only.
- The scanned image size should be less than 80 KB each.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Case for Application form correction:-
There are no changes allowed in the Indraprastha University Application Form 2017 after the form submission. In case, candidates make mistake in DOB, spelling mistake in their name or the parent’s name and in choice of category, then they have to submit the application form with the applicable procession fee of Rs.500 in the given address:
Reception, Examination Division,
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Illustrated Procedures to fill IPU CET 2017 Application form:-
STEP – 1:
The website for filling the forms is https://ipu.ac.in Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the university website https://ipu.ac.in
STEP – 2: Application Forms
The Application form is fully automated and the payment to be made online only. There are two forms, one for capturing the personal/general information and another one for capturing the course and payment related details. A candidate has to fill in his/her general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the 2nd Form.
STEP – 3:Exam Category
For filling in the general information, candidate has to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories:
- Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes/M.Phil/PG Diploma Programmes,
- PhD Programmes
- Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/M.D./M.S./D.M./M.Ch) / Super Speciality Medical Courses(SSMC).
Note:-A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form , whenever he/she wants if all the selected courses belong to a single exam category . If a candidate wants to fill multiple courses across the different exam categories then he/she will have to register separately for both the courses i.e. individual registration needs to be done for choosing the courses of separate exam categories
STEP – 4:General Information- First Form, First Tab
- The first page of the General Information form contains the personal information fields, and the candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details.
- The candidate has to click on here to upload his/her scanned passport sized colour photograph , signature and left-hand thumb impression, which should be clearly visible, failing to which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidate has to upload their recent passport size photograph. By clicking on Browse button, the candidate has to select the photograph from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size
- For uploading, the Signature, candidate has to click on Signature Tab and upload their scanned signature. By clicking on Browse button, the candidate has to select the scanned signature image from the system and click on Upload button. The image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
- For uploading the Left Hand Thumb impression, the candidate has to click on Left Hand Thumb Impression Tab and upload their scanned image. By clicking on Browse button, the candidate has to select the scanned thumb impression image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size
After uploading the photograph, signature and thumb impression image candidate has to “Close This Window” button to close the window, once he/she gets the message “Your images have been uploaded successfully” in all three tabs. You can preview the uploaded image in the image box displayed on right-hand side of the window.
- After filling personal details and uploading both the images, click on Next to go to the qualification page
STEP – 5: Qualification Details- First Form, Second Tab 1.
- On the basis of the exam category selected, Qualification page will appear. The candidate has to fill in his/her academic details. These details are not mandatory and a candidate has to fill the details only if it’s available with them. Based on the exam category selected, the qualification page will appear.
- After filling in the Academic details, as per the exam categories selected, candidate has to press ‘next’ and he/she will be redirected to the final submit page
STEP – 6: Declaration – First Form, Third Tab
- Candidate will Fill in the ‘captcha’ ,
- Check the “I Agree” checkbox
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’button
STEP – 7:Generation of Login ID and Password 1.
- After clicking on OK, another message box will appear asking candidate to note down his/her login id and password that will be used to login further or apply for multiple courses
- Once a candidate press OK, his/her Login id and Password will be generated, which along with the other details are shown in the next window. Candidate can neither take Print off this page nor can edit his personal details henceforth.
STEP – 8:CourseApplication- Second Form, First Tab
Candidate can go to the Course Application Tab to apply for courses and will click on “Apply for Courses” button:
STEP– 9: Course Application – Second Form, Course Selection
- On the next page, some information of the candidate will get auto populated. The candidate has to select the course he wants to apply for from the list provided.
- If the candidate selects, B.Tech, MBBS stage 1, MCA and MBA course in Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes exam category, then he/she will be given test centre choices.
- Candidate has to pay INR 1000(for General/OBC/SC & ST candidates) for each course
- After selecting the course, candidate will:
Check the “I Agree” checkbox
Click on ‘SUBMIT’button
- On clicking on ‘SUBMIT’ ,candidate will be given a message box to preview the details that he/she has filled so that just in case a candidate wants to change any of the details provided by him/her, then he/she can click on ‘CANCEL
STEP – 10 : Payment through Billdesk
After checking the details and clicking on OK, the candidate will be redirected to the bell desk page for the course payment by clicking on “Make Payment” button
STEP – 11:Course registration and form generation
After completing a successful transaction candidate will be redirected to the page where his/her personal as well as course details will be provided along with the transaction ID . Candidate can take the printout of this page and keep it for future use.
STEP – 12: View the registered course details
1. Once the candidate has applied for a course, he can view his course details on the Course Application tab.
STEP – 13:Applying for Multiple Courses
After completing the submission of one course, if a candidate wants to apply for another course after a while, then he can login using his login id/password. He can come to the Course details tab and can apply for another course in the same way.
For More details on How to fill IPUCET 2017 Application form CLICK HERE