IPU CET 2018 Answer Key:- The IPU CET Exam will be conducted in the month of 1st week of May 2018. The Answer key will be available in after the exams, on the Official website of IPU CET 2018. The candidates who appeared the entrance exam can download the GGSIPU CET Answer Key to check the probable/approx score. We will update the links for the Answer key, till then check the details related to the GGSIPU CET 2018 answer key 2018.
IPU CET 2018 Answer Key :-
The GGSIPU conducts the IPU CET 2018 exam in the first week of May in offline mode at various exam centres across India. The Candidates looking for the admission in undergraduate engineering courses at GGSIPU and its affiliate colleges can get the complete details about IPU CET Answer Key.
The GGSIPU University does not generally release the Exam answer keys for the Common Entrance Test (CET), in case it decides to provide students with answer keys for the test, they may be able to download the same from the University’s official website i.e ipu.ac.in.
Important Dates for the Release of IPU CET Answer Key 2018 :-
Links to download IPU CET Answer Key:-
The Students can guess the IPU CET Results or score form the answer key available. Some points to be kept in mind while checking Answer Keys.
- The answer keys are provided by the University for informational purposes only and are intended to help students calculate their approximate scores.
- Generally, the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) does not release answer keys for the Common Entrance Test. Neither have the answer keys for the test been compiled by any unofficial sources in the past. If, however, the University decides to release answer keys this year, the same will be hosted on the official website of the University i.e ipu.ac.in.
- Candidates can use the IPU CET Answer Key to compare their answers and find out their approximate scores.
- For each question paper set of the entrance exam, a separate answer key will be provided by the University.
- When attempting to calculate their probable scores, candidates should ensure that they score their responses only according to the marking scheme that is applicable for the test.