IGNOU 2017 Admission Form has been issued through online mode. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is a distance learning national university that was formed in the year of 1985. IGNOU University offers undergraduate, postgraduate & many other courses in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce & many more. In this article, we are giving the detailed information about IGNOU Admission Form 2017 including the online application form and Distance & other courses.
IGNOU 2017 Admission Form
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
Candidates can get the IGNOU admission form 2017 through online process. The IGNOU 2017 registration for UG, PG and all others programs has been stared now. Candidates have to fill their personal, educational and other details in the application. Candidates are needed to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and other required documents.
The application fee is Rs. 200. Candidates can submit the fee through debit/credit card and Net banking. Candidates who apply through offline mode they can buy the prospectus from the regional centre in person for Rs. 200/- or through post by sending DD of Rs. 250/- in favor of IGNOU, New Delhi.
Note: Only Master/Visa/Rupay card is applicable.
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the admission form:
- For MCA courses, candidates should have a bachelor degree of minimum three years from any recognized university and must have passed 12th or graduation level with mathematics subject.
- For BCA course, candidates must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam.
- There are not any age limit criteria for MCA & BCA programme.
- Eligibility for different programmes will be decided by the university.
The official exam dates of IGNOU Admission 2017 are listed below:
July 2017 Session:-
- Registration Starts – 1st February 2017
- Last date for registration – updated soon
For OPENMAT XLI:-
- Admissions open from – 21st June 2016
- Last date to submit the admission form – 15th December 2016
- Date of examination – 5th Feb 2017
How to Apply for OPENMAT
The simple steps for IGNOU registration:
- Open the official site (link is given above).
- Click on “Register Yourself” link.
- Fill the student registration form & click on submit button.
- Re-login again with User Name & Password.
- Fill admission form details.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Read the declaration & tick on the ‘Declaration’ box.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Take the printout of the IGNOU Admission Form 2017 for future use.
How to fill IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Admission Form
Candidates keep ready with the given documents/details, before filling IGNOU Application form:
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned Photograph & Signature (Less than 100 KB).
- Scanned image of age proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant educational qualifications, experience certificate (if any), Category Certificate (If any), BPL Certificate (If any). The size of all the images should be less than 400 KB.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Educational Qualification Details.
Candidates have to follow the given steps to apply for IGNOU Online Registration:
Step-1 Visit Official site:
Candidates have to visit to the official website (link is given above). Click on the link “Register Yourself”. Now, Candidates have to fill their basic details in the IGNOU Registration form. After filling all the details, click on the “Submit” button for IGNOU registration.
Candidates have to fill their ‘User Name’ or ‘Password’ & click on the “Login” button. Enter your personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details.
Step-3 Upload Scanned Documents:
Now, candidates have to upload the scanned documents that are given above in a JPEG Format. Once candidates have uploaded the scanned document, then click on the “NEXT” button. Candidates will get the Form Preview option. Keep the printout of the IGNOU admission form for further reference.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
Candidates have to submit the fee to complete the procedure of online registration. The fee will be submitted through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Application Form Correction
There is no information released regarding IGNOU Registration Form correction. Whenever the correction related notification announced we will update in our website.