The GATE Result 2017 is announced by the IIT Roorkee in the month of March 2017. The GATE 2017 can be checked by logging in the GOAPS. The candidates can check the All India Rank of GATE 2017 Result and can download the score card as per schedule, (On GATE result official website) and participate in the M.Tech / M.Plan counselling and admission processes of affiliated colleges. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, the organising committee of GATE 2017, the declared result online as per the schedule in the month of March 2017. You can get here complete details of GATE result by name like how to check GATE result, How To download GATE score card, counselling and seat allotment of GATE Exams.
GATE 2017 Result :-
The result of GATE 2017 is declared by the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) in Engineering is held for 23 papers in the computer-based Exam. You can check GATE 2017 Result by entering Enrolment ID / Email address and password provided during filling of GATE 2017 Application Form. The Score indicated will be valid for a period of three years from the date of declaration of the result.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
The Details for the GATE Score card:-
- Marks obtained
- Score calculated
- All India Rank
How to Check Your GATE 2017 Result:
- Candidates must log in through GOAPS
- They must enter the Enrolment ID/Email Address and their Password to log in.
- After successfully logging in they can access the GATE 2017 Result
- It is to be noted that the GATE 2016 Score Card will be available for download in the month of March.
- The GATE 2017 Results are only for display and need not be downloaded.
Result of GATE 2017 contains the following details
- Name of candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Examination paper
- Marks out of 100
- All India Rank
- Registration number of candidates
- GATE Score
- GATE result merit list
- Qualifying marks
Important Dates related to GATE 2017 Result:-
GATE 2017 Result declaration
27 Mar 2017
GATE 2017 score card release
End of availability of GATE scorecards online
Last date of availability of soft copy of GATE score card by paying fees
Validity of GATE 2017 results in score card from the date of declaration of result
About GATE Result 2017
Indian Institute of Science conducted GATE exams in January and February in which around 9 lac candidates appeared. Result & Score Card of GATE 2017 is been released online. Based on the score and All India Rank indicated in the GATE Results, candidates can apply for Centralized Counselling for M.Tech (CCMT 2017) for NITs, IIITs and other participating colleges; or to IITs which have the separate process of admission involving shortlisting and interviews / test; or to other colleges accepting GATE score.
- Admission in NITs, IIITs, IITs, and M.Tech / M.Plan courses in various other engineering colleges will be on the basis of GATE 2017 Result.
- Admission and counselling will be done centrally by NITs / IIITs, whereas the separate process is followed for the IITs.
- GATE Result 2017 and score card shall be considered valid for three years.
- GATE 2017 results may be made available on payment basis to Government organisations (Educational Institutions, R & D Laboratories, Industries, etc.) in India and abroad based on a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee and the organisation intending to use the GATE score. Details in this regard can be obtained from The Organizing Chairman, GATE 2017, Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee.
Key Highlights of GATE 2017 Result
- The result can be checked online at GOAPS.
- Candidate needs to know GATE ID and password. In case the login details are lost or misplaced, please contact the organising body at once.
- Download GATE scores card after GATE result declaration.
- The e-score card is applicable for admission to IITs, NITs, IISC and other colleges accepting GATE score.
- For PSU recruitment, the GATE score as published in your score card will be used.
- The GATE result consists of score and rank.
The GATE 2017 Committee has the authority to decide the qualifying mark/score for each GATE paper. In case any claim or dispute arises in respect of GATE Result 2017, it is hereby made absolutely clear that the Courts and Tribunals in Allahabad and Allahabad alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain and settle any such dispute or claim.