DU SOL Admission Process: – Schol of Open learning Delhi university will start soon. The admission details will be available on the official website of DU-SOL. The details will also available here on this page once the details are confirmed by the university administration. The admission will be for the different Bachelor/Certificate courses of the UG/PG level. The candidates need to apply for the this. The details like Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Fee are mentioned below.
As per stats, DU SOL admission started with 900 students in 1962 and for the academic year 2013-14 it enrolled around 4 lakh students and in 2014-15 around 4.5 lakh students were enrolled in DU SOL. Delhi University regular has only 54000+ UG seats.
DU SOL Admission Application Form 2017:-
- DU SOL Application form will be available in the month of July 2017.
- The Campus of Open Learning (COL) to go Digital from this year, SOL DU is a part of Campus of Open Learning. Campus of Open Learning (COL) to go Digital
- SOL has also introduced the virtual classroom from the last session.
Important Dates for SOL DU Admission:-
|SOL DU 2017 Online Application & Sale & Receipt of DU SOL Application Form 2017 begins- Offline Begins||July 2017|
|Last date for sale of SOL Application Form 2017 (Online & Offline)- Without Late Fees||August 2017|
|Receipt of SOL Application Form 2014 (Online & Offline)- With Late Fees of Rs. 200||September 2017|
DU SOL Admission Eligibility Criteria 2017:-
|BA Programme and B.Com Pass||40% or more marks in aggregate at 10+2 examination|
|BA (Honors) English||60% or more in any one of the qualifying examinations with 70& or more in English Core or 60% in English Elective/Functional English.|
|BA (Honors) Political Science||50% or more aggregate amrks in any one of the qualifying examination|
|B.Com (Hons)||55% or more in Aggregate, or 60% or more in aggregate of vocational/technical stream with commerce.|
NOTE:- Students belong to the SC/ST category need only passing marks in any one of the qualifyingexaminations. Candidates of OBC category will 10% relaxation in the minimum percentage of marks and PwD candidates will get the 5% relaxation.
SOL DU Fee:-
|Course||Without late Fee||With late Fee||PWD Category|
|B.Com (Hons)||Rs 3,730||Rs 3,930||Rs 65|
|B.Com||Rs 3,430||Rs 3,630||Rs 65|
|BA (Hons) English||Rs 3,430||Rs 3,630||Rs 65|
|BA (Hons) Pol Science||Rs 3,530||Rs 3,730||Rs 65|
|BA Prog.||Rs 3,330||Rs 3,430||Rs 3,530||Rs 3,630||Rs 65|
DU SOL Courses offered:-
- BA Programme
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons)
- Pol Science B.Com (Hons)
How to apply for SOL DU Admission:-
- Click on the URL: www.sol.du.ac.in/admission
- If you are registering then click on the ‘New User’ button but If you are already registered then click on the ‘Registered User’ button.
- Fill-in all the fields in the registration page and press the ‘Save’ button. Afterwards, successful registration, you will get the login information to your registered email-id and mobile number.
- enter your email id (registered) and password, click on ‘Submit’ button
- Please enter the data into the fields and click on ‘Save’ button.
- upload the relevant documents in the below screen and click on ‘Save’ button.
- You must verify all the entered details before you proceeding for the payments. Please read the acknowledgement and select the ‘Check Box’. After the complete verification click on ‘Verify’ button.
- Select your like payment method
- After successful payment, the screen displays; your SOL ROLL NUMBER and FEE RECEIPT NUMBER is generated
- click on ‘Print Fee Receipt’ to view and download in pdf format.
- click on ‘Print ID Card’ to print the ID card.