The CUSAT 2018 Exam application form will be available in the month of January 2018. The application forms can be submitted online, it is important to check the minimum eligibility criteria of CUSAT Exam before applying. After the successful form submission the students can download the CUSAT admit card.
Important dates for CUSAT Application Form:-
Online registration starts
1st week of Jan 2018
Last date of online registration of CUSAT
Remittance of fee at bank
Jan 2018 to Feb 2018
Online registration by international students
Jan 2018 to Apr 2018
Extended online registration only for M.Tech and MBA programmes (CMAT / MAT / CAT / GATE score for M.Tech)
Extended online registration only for M.Voc Programmes
Issue and receipt of CUSAT DAT application at departments and schools concerned
Jan 2018 to Feb 2018
CUSAT 2018 Application Form:-
Admission to various courses are based on MAT (AIMA) / CAT(IIM) score for MBA / Common Admission Test (CAT) / Departmental Admission Test (DAT) / Test for Lateral Entry (LET) and C-MAT(AICTE) . The candidates should apply online & make fee payment before the last dates mentioned. On-line applications shall be submitted only through the website, link for the same is given above.
CUSAT CAT 2018 Application Fee:-
For seats reserved for International Candidates / PIO/Children of Indian Gulf Workers
For General candidates
For NRI Seats* – (Rs. 5000 for NRI seats + Rs. 1000 for general seats)
For SC / ST candidates
Fee over & above the application fee for Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre
For PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes
(Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates)
How to Apply for CUSAT 2018 Application:-
- Go to official website of CUSAT to fill the registration form.
- Fill the personal details like name, address, phone number , email etc. & also mention educational qualifications completely & correctly.
- After filling the details, applicants will proceed to payment of registration fees on website.
- The registration fees can be paid either online or offline depending upon the candidate convinence.
- The online payment can be made through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Offline payment would be made through demand draft drawn in favor of Registrar CUSAT payable at Ernakulum from any recognized bank.
- Application fees for general category is Rs. 1000/- and for reserved category (SC/ST) is Rs. 500/-.
Important points to be kept while filling Application form:-
- Choose a User Name of your choice with at least 6 characters using alphabets and/or numbers only.
- Do write down the approved user name.
- Enter correctly the candidates name, date of birth & age exactly as given in the qualifying certificate.
- Use valid E-mail ID and an active mobile phone number of the candidate or parent.
- Choose the correct options out of the 3 options given in the login creation page.
No documents need be sent to the University by post unless otherwise demanded except for the candidates applying on the basis of GATE Score or any Management Aptitude Test who shall email a soft copy of their Score Sheet/Mark.