COMEDK 2017 will be held on 14th May 2017. The Candidates will have to write it in offline mode, in more than 135 centres throughout the country. The Application forms, along with information brochure, has been issued for filling the COMEDK 2017 application form, The candidates are advised to read the procedure to submit forms below, thoroughly.
COMEDK 2017 Application Form:-
LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-
Apply for the
Start of Online Application Forms filling process
13th Feb. 2017 (Released)
Last date of receipt of complete Application Forms by the consortium
20th April 2017
Admit Card Downloading of COMEDK
5th May to 13th May 2017
Date of COMEDK 2017 Exam
14th May 2017
Publishing of Answer Keys online on the official website
18th May 2017
Last date of receiving objections to answer key by the consortium
22nd May 2017
Publishing of Test Scores on the website
26th May 2017
29th May 2017
COMEDK Application Form (Formalities Before Form Filling)
- Candidates must check the speed of internet, it should be rapid enough.
- Candidates must also keep a valid e-mail id and phone number ready.
- Before filling form, documents listed below must also be kept withing the reach, as they will be required:
- Demand Draft generated for the relative amount.
- Class X and XII mark sheet (class XII mark sheet if applicable).
- Certificate of Category.
- The certificate stating the official name of Parents.
- Annual family income.
- Test centre, where candidates wish to write the exam.
COMEDK 2017 Application Procedure
Documents to be Send Along COMEDK Application Form
- Class X and XII mark sheet
- Certificate of category/minority, issued by authorised body (for SC,ST, OBC of Karnataka). I
- Online study certificate. This will be prescribed by COMEDK. Candidates must get it signed by head of the institute last attended.
- The hard copy of COMEDK 2017 Application Form.
- Demand Draft, for the relative amount.
COMEDK application form instructions
- Name must be the same as that in class X certificate.
- Date of birth must also be the same as that in class X certificate or in as in certificate of birth.
- Father and mother name should be official, either as in their certificates or as that which was entered during class X registration.
- Candidates must specify clearly the course they are applying for, like MMBS/ BDS/ B.E etc or all.
- Candidates must mention their category, only if they have a valid certificate of proof.
- Linguistic Minority, will include Tulu/ Telugu/ Konkai language.