The BITSAT 2018 Exams is conducted in the month of May 2018. The BITSAT Application forms will be available in the month of March 2018. The students who want to take admission in various degree courses at BITS campuses in Hyderabad, Goa and Pilani can apply for it online. Approx 3 Lakh students fill the BITSAT application form for admission to take admission into various disciplines of Engineering. The Candidates have to go through the online counselling procedures once the BITSAT Result is declared. The details regarding the BITSAT exam application form 2018 is mentioned below.
BITSAT Application Form 2018:-
The BITSAT Online Application form will be available online only, the links for the same is mentioned below. Any kind of document sent via postal services will not be valid for the BITSAT Exams.
BITSAT Application Fee is mentioned below (Previous Year)
Test Center in India
Test Center in Dubai
USD 50 / Rs 3000
USD 50 / Rs 3100
Important BITSAT Application form 2018 date :-
Application Stat Date
4th week of Dec. 2018
BITSAT application form 2017 last date
1st week of March 2018
BITSAT 2018 Application form :- Requirements
The documents required during the filling of the BITSAT 2018 application form is mentioned below. candidates will be required to submit various information and documents. We have compiled all of these requirements below, candidates are advised to keep it ready before applying.
- Date of Birth, as in certificates
- Valid e-mail id, phone number and current address
- Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking Login Details
- Confirmation Receipt of Pay-in-slip (offline mode)
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Names of 3 BITSAT 2018 Exam Center
Note: Before filling the application form, we suggest that candidate ensures BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria as well. Admission to ineligible candidates will not be granted.
How to download BITSAT application form:-
Please read the instructions carefully and then proceed to the Apply Now link given above.
- Step 1 – Register online at BITSAT official website http://www.bitsadmission.com by entering name, gender, date of birth, email ID.
- Step 2 – Fill details such as personal information, class 12 examination, test center preferences.
- Step 3 – Pay application fee through e-challan or online payment gateway.
- Step 4 – Now take printout of BITSAT application form
What if Mistakes is made during the BITSAT Application form 2018 filling:-
A particular dates will be available for the candidates who have made mistakes during the filling of the BITSAT Application form. If a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he / she can edit or correct the form details in March 2018 (dates will be updated soon) and can also check the BITSAT Application Form Status.
Payment Instruction form BITAST Application Form
The application fee is non-refundable. The fee can be paid using any of the following modes:
- Payment by Credit Cards and Debit Cards using Online Payment Gateway: All credit & Debit cards issued by Master and Visa are accepted. More details are available on the payment page.
- Payment through Net Banking enabled accounts of Indian banks using Online Payment Gateway: participating banks list will be displayed once you choose to pay through this mode.
- By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches in India along with a specially generated Pay-in Slip: You can choose to pay through Cash at ICICI Bank branches. You have to just download the specially designed Pay-in-slip from the website on the payments page and walk-into any ICICI bank branch along with cash. The bank shall deposit cash and give you a confirmation receipt for the same.
Suggestion for the students after the Submission of BITSAT Application form:-
Once the BITSAT online application form 2018 is completely filled, candidates must follow the instructions below:
- Download the filled application form for future reference. Candidates can also download it later by entering personal details.
- Check BITSAT 2018 Application Form Status, to ensure that the application request has been acknowledged. To check the application form status, candidates need to access the status portal and then submit Application Number, Gender and Date of Birth.