The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani, is an Institution declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC act. It is an all-India Institute for higher education, fully residential, and awards its own degrees. Admissions to MBA programme (On campus) of BITS Pilani, at its Pilani campus, for the I Semester 2018-19 will be made on the basis of CAT 2017/GMAT scores together with group discussion (GD) and interview(s) of candidates.
BITS Pilani MBA Admission program is two-year complete MBA degree course. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani offers two years on-campus MBA program. Admission in MBA at BITS Pilani will consist of shortlisting on basis of CAT / GMAT scores followed by group discussion (GD) and interview (PI). Details of the MBA admission at BITS Pilani are given for interested candidates. Know complete information regarding the eligibility, important dates and admission / shortlisting procedure for BITS Pilani MBA Admission 2018.
Duration for MBA Program :- Four Semeters
B.E./B.Tech in Engineering disciplines or a Masters Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any Integrated First Degree of BITS. Candidates should have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
Important Dates for BITS MBA Admission :-
Deadline for submission of the Applications
Announcement of Shortlist based on CAT/GMAT scores
GD/PI will start on
Mar 4th week/Apr 1st week 2018
Announcement of admission offers
Admission of Selected students
Freshmen Orientation Programme
Registration for courses
BITS Pilani MBA Application Form :-
A candidate can submit only one application form for MBA Admissions. However, if a candidate discovers any mistake in the form submitted by him, he can submit a second application form duly completed before the last date, indicating on the top of second application form that his first application form (giving its number) should be cancelled. In such cases, the second application has to be accompanied by a fresh application fee.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the prescribed application form available online at ttp://www.bitsadmission.com/ and take the printout of the filled form. The completed application form along with the prescribed fee should be sent to Dean, Admissions, BITS, Pilani-333031. Mode of fee payment is given while applying online.
Application Fee: Rs.2500/-
1. Payment by Credit Cards (All credit cards issued by Master and Visa) or Payment by debit Cards (Debit cards issued by VISA of select banks, namely (Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Barclays Bank, Canara Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IOB Bank, Kotak bank, Standard Chartered, SBI, Syndicate bank, Federal Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, GE Money financial services.)
2. Payment through Net Banking (Allahabad Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Rajasthan, Corporation Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Karnataka Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, South Indian Bank, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank, Citi Bank).
3. By cash payment at all ICICI Bank branches through a challan which is to be printed from this website while registering if you choose challan mode of Payment.
Deadline for submission of the completed application form online is 5.00 P.M. on 15th February 2017.
Completed application form is to be sent by registered post/speed post to the following address:
The Dean, Admissions
BITS Pilani Pilani
333 031 (Rajasthan)
- In all matters pertaining to higher degree admission, the decision of the Vice Chancellor of BITS will be final.
- All disputes pertaining to higher degree admission shall fall within the jurisdiction of Pilani city.
- All notices regarding test, shortlist etc will be put up only on BITS admission website. Candidates should regularly check the same.