BHU PMT Application form, Admit card, Exam Pattern 2018

Banaras Hindu university commonly know as BHU, conducts the pre medical test. It is commonly known as BHU PMT exams. The BHU PMT is conducted in two part first part is called Prelims & second part is called Mains. The BHU PMT exam is mainly conducted in the month of May-June for admission in MBBS course of IMS BHU.  The notification for the same will be available online in the month of May 2018.  

BHU MBBS / BDS Admission 2018:- 

The candidates looking for the admission for BHU MBBS course can register for the exam by checking links available below. The admission for BHU PMT 2018 will be done on the basis of AIPMT 2018 examination

Get Latest Job Updates:-
  • Click Here to Get best Job opportunities from Us
  • Study in Foreign get FREE Counselling Now
  • Get Latest Updates of Exams Directly

    Event Date
    Application Form  First week of July 2018
    Last date for Application form  First week of August 2018
    Counselling Dates August 2018

    BHU PMT 2018 Fee :- 

    The Fee structure for the BHU PMT is mentioned below:- 

    Category Fee
    General & OBC candidates   1000/-
    PC, SC & ST candidates 600/-

    BHU PMT 2018 Application Form:- 

    The admission would be on the basis of CBSE AIPMT & the candidates seeking for the admission in BHU should must attend the AIPMT Exams. The links for the BHU PMT 2018 application forms will be active once the notifications & application form link released.

    BHU PMT Admit card 2018:-

    The BHU PMT Admit card will be available for all applied candidates before 3weeks.  The students who are looking fo the BHU PMT 2018 admit card can download it from the links provided below.

    Eligibility Criteria for BHU PMT Exam:-

    The candidates can apply for the application form from all over India, irrespective of state domicile. The other basic criteria for the eligibility of the BHU PMT is :-

    • You need to complete the 17 year age during the time of admission.
    • The candidates should must pass the 10+2 OR intermediate exam from Biology stream.
    • Minimum 60% for General & 50% for SC/ST students are required

    BHU Seat distribution & Selection Procedure:-

    Approx 15% of the total seat available will be filed through the all India Quota. The remaining 85% will be available for the registrants of the BHU MBBS/BDS course & will be filled via counselling. The distribution of seat is mentioned below:-

    The BHU MBBS seat distribution:-

    Category  Seats
    General 42
    OBC 23
    SC 13
     ST 6

    BDS Seat distribution:-

    Category  Seats
    General 19
    OBC 10
    SC 6
     ST 3

    BHU PMT 2018 Exam Pattern:-

    The exam pattern for the BHU is simple. The question paper will consist of 200 marks, each carries 2 marks each. There would be 50 questions for each section i.e; Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology. The time duration to complete the questions will be 3 hours maximum.  


    Also See:-

    JEE Main 2018 CAT 2018 NEET 2018 GATE 2018 AP EAMCET 2018
    error: Content is protected !!