The Banaras Hindu University releases the BHU PMT application form for the admission in IMS BHU. The candidates can apply online for BHU MBBS 2018 exams. The Exams for the BHU PMT 2017 will be in 2 parts i.e; prelims & Mains. The admission would be on the basis of CBSE AIPMT & the candidates seeking for the admission in BHU should must attend the AIPMT Exams. The links for the BHU PMT 2018 application forms will be active once the notifications & application form link released.
Get Latest Job Updates:-
Application form start date
First week of July
Last date of application form
First week of August
** The links & dates will be available soon
BHU MBBS / BDS Application form 2018:-
IMPORTANT NOTICE. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING YOUR ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM
- The online portal will reopen for registration to MBBS/BDS courses of Banaras Hindu University for the session 2018-19 from First week of July 2018 to First week of August, 2018.
- All those candidates who have appeared in NEET-1 but could not register for admission in MBBS/BDS courses in Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, may fill up the online registration form and complete the registration process by paying the due registration fee.
- Candidates appearing for the first time in NEET – 2 ( without appearing in NEET- 1) will have to fill up the online registration form and complete the registration process by paying the due registration fee.
- The candidates who have already appeared in NEET – 1 and got registered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, in the month of April 2018 and now appearing in NEET – 2, will have to update their online registration form with their new roll number, by logging the website with their old login email id. For updating the online registration form they will not have to pay registration fee again.
- Candidates who have got registered with IMS, BHU for MBBS/BDS admission 2018-19, in NEET -1 but appearing for NEET – 2, their registration for NEET-1 stands cancelled.
BHU will released advertisement regarding MBBS / BDS admission in academic session 2019-2019. Details regarding application form of BHU MBBS 2018 have been updated for interested candidates as per the official announcement. CBSE has already notified that Banaras Hindu University is one of the participating universities in the AIPMT 2018. Thus, candidates may note that the BHU PMT 2018 will not be held, and instead, candidates need only appear for the All India Pre Medical / Dental Test or NEET.
Application Fee for BHU PMT 2018
- The registration fee for BHU MBBS/BDS Course 2018 is Rs 1000 for General and OBC candidates.
- Registration fee is Rs 600 for Physically Challenged, SC, and ST candidates.
All candidates eligible for AIPMT 2018 are eligible for registration for BHU MBBS/BDS Course-2017, irrespective of their State of domicile.