BCECE is the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, also known as Bihar CET 2018. The exam is conducted for the admission in different UG & PG Courses in Medical & Engineering Courses of Bihar. The Details related to BCECE Exam, Result & Counselling process are given below.
About BCECE :- BCECE is the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. The admission to following degree programmes in the colleges and institutes of Bihar are based on Engineering / Pharmacy courses, Medical courses, Biotechnology with Agriculture courses.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-|
|Apply for the|
- Engineering / Pharmacy courses: In Government/ Government accredited technical institutions in Bihar and in Bihar quota seats of institutions outside Bihar.
- Medical courses: Government and other institutions BAMS / BHMS/ BUMS/ B. Physiotherapy/ B.Occupational Therapy/ Para Medical Bachelor/ Graduate programmes (Lab Tech., O.T., Assistant, X Ray Tech., Opthalmic Assistant and Orthitics and Prosthetics) and other similar programmes.
- Biotechnology with Agriculture courses: Rajendra Krishi Vidyalaya, Pusa (Samastipur) and Bihar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Sabaur (Bhagalpur) graduate programmes.
Important Dates of BCECE 2018 :-
Online registration starting date
Online registration closing date
Last date of payment through challan
Last date of payment through by net banking / debit card / credit card
Issue of online Admit card (1st stage)
1st Stage Exam
Apr 2018, Last year it was held on 17th Apr
2nd Stage Exam
May 2018, Last year it was held on 15th May
Courses for BCECE:-
Public Health institution
BCECE Application Form 2018 :-
All the candidates who wish to apply for BCECE 2018 must check the official website. The application process can be seen below. The latet update will be soon available. The details is mentioned below:-
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2018 :-
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- There is no age limit for engineering and pharmacy admission.
- To be eligible for medical admission, candidate must have obtained at least 17 years as on 31 December of the year of exam.
- For Agriculture courses admission, minimum age limit is 17 as on 1 July.
BCECE Application Form Fee :-
BCECE Admit Card:-
The BCECE Admit Card Download links will be available for both stages, i.e; BCECE Admit Card 1st stage. & 2nd stage. The BCECE admit card date will be available above. In case the candidates lost then BCECE Duplicate Admit Card will be issued on request OR can be downloaded below.
BCECE 2018 Answer Key :-
Answer key of Bihar CET for Stage I and Stage II will be updated here after conduction of examination. We will update the answer key here, once it released officially. The Official answer key can be downloaded form the official site of BCECE.
BCECE Result 2018:-
List of qualified candidates for BCECE Stage I & Stage 2, examination will announced and published by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. On the basis of BCECE Result admission in participating colleges will be done of the eligible and meritorious candidates. Candidates can check, BCECE Result 2018 at the official website bceceboard.com. Candidate should keep their registration / roll number details ready to check the result of Bihar CET.
BCECE Counselling Date 2018 :-
BCECEB is conducted Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for medical UG programmes admission in state colleges. Admission and merit list is published separately for PCB group candidates. PCB Group candidates counselling will commence after the declaration BCECE Result 2018. As of now any details of BCECEB Counselling for Medical have not been announced officially. Details will be updated here once, it released by board.