BCECE is the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, also known as Bihar CET 2017. The exam is conducted for the admission in different UG & PG Courses in Medical & Engineering Courses of Bihar. The Details related to BCECE Exam, Result & Counselling process are given below.
- BCECE 2017 (Stage 1) Exam has been postponed till further date.
- BCECE (LE) 2017 Application Form has been released from 6th April to 26th April 2017.
- Due to unavoidable reasons, BCECE 2017 Admit Card (First Stage) will not be issued from 21st March 2017. Next Date for downloading Admit Card will be intimated later on.
|LATEST APPLICATION FORM :-
|Apply for the
About BCECE 2017 :- BCECE is the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. The admission to following degree programmes in the colleges and institutes of Bihar are based on Engineering / Pharmacy courses, Medical courses, Biotechnology with Agriculture courses.
- Engineering / Pharmacy courses: In Government/ Government accredited technical institutions in Bihar and in Bihar quota seats of institutions outside Bihar.
- Medical courses: Government and other institutions BAMS / BHMS/ BUMS/ B. Physiotherapy/ B.Occupational Therapy/ Para Medical Bachelor/ Graduate programmes (Lab Tech., O.T., Assistant, X Ray Tech., Opthalmic Assistant and Orthitics and Prosthetics) and other similar programmes.
- Biotechnology with Agriculture courses: Rajendra Krishi Vidyalaya, Pusa (Samastipur) and Bihar Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Sabaur (Bhagalpur) graduate programmes.
Important Dates of BCECE 2017 :-
|Online registration starting date
|Online registration closing date
|Last date of payment through challan
|Last date of payment through by net banking / debit card / credit card
|Issue of online Admit card (1st stage)
|1st Stage Exam
||Apr 2017, Last year it was held on 17th Apr
|2nd Stage Exam
||May 2017, Last year it was held on 15th May
Courses for BCECE:-
||Public Health institution
BCECE Application Form 2017 :-
All the candidates who wish to apply for BCECE 2017 must check the official website. The application process can be seen below. The latet update will be soon available. The details is mentioned below:-
BCECE Eligibility Criteria 2017 :-
- Candidate must be citizen of India.
- There is no age limit for engineering and pharmacy admission.
- To be eligible for medical admission, candidate must have obtained at least 17 years as on 31 December of the year of exam.
- For Agriculture courses admission, minimum age limit is 17 as on 1 July.
BCECE Application Form Fee :-
Latest Exam Fee will be available SOON
BCECE Admit Card:-
The BCECE Admit Card Download links will be available for both stages, i.e; BCECE Admit Card 1st stage. & 2nd stage. The BCECE admit card date will be available above. In case the candidates lost then BCECE Duplicate Admit Card will be issued on request OR can be downloaded below.
BCECE 2017 Answer Key :-
Answer key of BCECE 2017 for Stage I and Stage II will be updated here after conduction of examination. We will update the answer key here, once it released officially. The Official answer key can be downloaded forn the official site of BCECE.
BCECE Result 2017:-
List of qualified candidates for BCECE Stage I & Stage 2, examination will announced and published by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. On the basis of BCECE Result 2017 admission in participating colleges will be done of the eligible and meritorious candidates. Candidates can check, BCECE Result 2017 at the official website bceceboard.com. Candidate should keep their registration / roll number details ready to check the result of Bihar CET.
BCECE Counselling Date 2017 :-
BCECEB is conducted Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination for medical UG programmes admission in state colleges. Admission and merit list is published separately for PCB group candidates. PCB Group candidates counselling will commence after the declaration BCECE Result 2017. As of now any details of BCECEB Counselling for Medical have not been announced officially. Details will be updated here once, it released by board.