ATIT Now know as ITSAT, is a national level exam conducted for the admission in IFHE Hyderabad. The ATIT (ITSAT) is an online as well as offline exam conducted for the B.Tech courses in Engineering, Electronics – Communication Engineering and Civil Engineering across various campuses in India. The ATIT(ITSAT) exam is conducted by the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. The application form for the ATIT(ITSAT) will be available in the month of April 2018. The candidates looking for the admission in IFHE can apply for the exams. The details related to exams are mentioned below.
ATIT(ITSAT) Application Form 2018:-
The ATIT (ITSAT) 2018 Application Fee costs around Rs. 700 and can be paid online through different portals. The applicants need to choose online application for form filling, then he/she can pay the ITSAT Application form from the portal mentioned below.
In case if the candidate has opted for either one of the OMR Application form or the downloaded application form, a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “IFHE – A/c ATIT (2018) Prospectus Fee” will have to be sent along with the application form to the above mentioned address. The DD must be payable at Hyderabad.
Important Dates for ATIT (ITSAT) 2018 :-
|exam event||date declared|
|application frame begin from||1st week of March 2018|
|online application form last date||9th April 2018|
|ATIT 2018 test booking date||1st February to 20th April 2018|
|availability of admit card||at the season of Scheduling the test|
|exam date for online mode||23rd april to 30th april 2018|
|Exame date for offline mode||28th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon)|
|Declaration of result||7th May 2018|
|Interview date||01-04 june,2018|
|Beginning of classes||16th July 2018|
Admission Procedure for ATIT Exam and Documents required:-
The admission via ATIT is provided in B.Tech programme on the basis of the scores secured in ITSAT 2018/JEE Main 2018/State Level/ Other National Level Engineering Entrance Tests (2018). All the interview/counselling process will be available in June 2018. The applicants/candidates who have offer letter will have to report the institution and have to register themselves in the first week of August tentatively. Below mentioned are the list of Important Documents required for the Counselling process;-
- Class X Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class XII Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size photographs
- ATIT 2018 Selection Letter
ATIT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
- Students securing a minimum of 60% & above aggregate marks in class X and class XII (or its equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects.
- The students studying in class XII or its equivalent those results awaiting can also apply.
- The applicants must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English as their subjects in the qualifying examination and must have passed individually in each subject.
- The candidates will get admission on the basis of the scores secured in JEE Main 2018, ATIT 2018,State Level and Other National Level Engineering Tests 2018.
- The applicant should also fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant had appeared for the qualifying examination.
ATIT Admit Card:-
The admit card for the ATIT will be available on the official website. The candidates can check the official website or can check the link below for more details. The admit card is an identity of students, without admit card the candidates was not allowed to appear in the examination hall. Candidates also have to bring their original photo identification proof such as Passport, Aadhar Card, College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address.
ATIT Result 2018:-
The result was announced through online mode. ITSAT Result 2018 will be declared on the May 2018. The candidates can get the result by entering their date of birth and registration. Successful candidates will be intimated individually through E-mail/post. The candidates those have performed well in the examination will get the selection letters.