TNEA 2018 Hall Ticket – TNEA stands for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission. Every year Anna University Conducts exam known as Tamil Nadu Engineering admission for those students who want to take admission in the engineering courses. Candidate can take admission in the engineering on the basis of ranks they obtained in the TNEA Exam 2018. There are 2 lakh seats for engineering in the state engineering college of Tamil Nadu provision. Applicant must full fill the eligibility criteria described by Anna University to take admission in the engineering courses of state engineering colleges.
The name of Anna University is given after the name of ,former Chief Mminister of the Tamil Nadu , Dr. C.N. Annadurai. Anna University was founded 1978. Anna University give higher education in Engineering courses, Architectural Course, Technical Courses and Applied sciences courses according to the present need of the society. The campus of the Anna University is dilated over 189 acres in Chennai. The Madras Institute of Technology is the second campus of second campus of the Anna University which is dilated over 52 acres. Anna University became affiliating type university in 2012 by taking together all technical college of the Tamil Nadu.
Important Dates for TNEA 2018 admit Card:-
Online Registration Starts from
Online Registration End From
Random Number Allotment
20th June , 2018
Rank List Announcement
Last June, 2018
Starting of Counselling
Anna University Admit Card Download Links :-
It is mandatory to take your TNEA Hall Ticket 2018 to exam hall. Candidate who will not able to take admit card to exam hall will not allowed to sit in the exam. Click Here to download admit card.
Steps to download Anna University Admit Card 2018 :-
- Go to the Home Page of Anna University , Official site link is given here https://www.annauniv.edu/.
- On Home Page click on TNEA 2018 .
- Click on the admit card download link.
- Fill the Registration No. and DOB.
- Download admit card.
- Print admit card.
Anna University Hall Ticket will contain following details :-
- Candidate Name.
- Name of Examination.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s Name.
- Address of Test Center.
- Candidate Category.
Key Points for TNEA 2018 Admit card:-
- All applicant must take their admit card to the exam hall.
- Without admit card they will not permitted to sit in the exam hall.
- Message of hall ticket in the mobile will not be permitted.
- If student unable to download admit card, they will contact workplace Two days before exam held .
- The TNAI Admit Card held following details of the candidate like the Candidates Registration Number , Candidate Name, Father’s Name of candidate , Center for Exam etc.
Document to be carried out with TNEA Hall Ticket:-
- Photo State of Admit card.
- ID Card Like Voter Id Card, driving Licence, Adhar Card ,PAN Card etc.
- At Least two Photograph.