CBSE (Central Board of secondry Education) has released official notice regarding the admission in Medical college by the AIPMT exam. All India Pre medical Test 2018 will held on 1st week of MAY 2018. The AIPMT Application form has been released by the CBSE on Dec 2017. The candidates can now easily fill the form via e-Callahan and other mode for online forms. For More details on AIPMT 2018 see below:-
AIPMT 2018 At Glance:-
- Name of the exam – AIPMT 2018
- Full form – All India Pre-Medical Test 2018
- Conducting body – Central Board of Secondary Education in collaboration with Medical Council of India
- Exam mode – Offline
- Exam type – National
- Courses offered – MBBS, BDS
Important dates for AIPMT 2018 :-
|Availability of online application form||1st week of December 2018|
|Last date to submit application form without late fee||3rd week of December 2018|
|The last date for successful final transaction of fee by credit/debit card||1st week of January 2018|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee by e-challan||1st week of January 2018|
|AIPMT Hall Ticket will be Issue from||1st week of April 2018|
|AIPMT 2016 is Due on||1 May 2018|
|AIPMT result 2016 will be released in||2nd week July 2018|
15% of medical and dental seats, as under all India quota, are reserved for admission through AIPMT.The same apply to all the states, except Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.AIPMT 2018 Seats
- In 2018, there were 2156 MBBS seats and 249 BDS seats. Where last year the seat matrix raised to,almost, 3000 seats.
AIPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be, at least, 17 years old, while applying, as on 31 December 2017.
- He/ she must not be more than 25 years (general) or 30 years (SC/ST/OBC).
- Age limit may change as per the norms of each state.
- Indian nationals, as well as OCI candidates, are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must qualify class XII (passed or appearing in 2018) or equivalent exam
- He/she must have Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as core subjects in the qualifying exam
- Additional fifth includes math or any other approved subject
- B.Sc candidates who have qualified (passed or appearing in 2018) B.Sc final exam with any two of Physics, Chemistry or Biology in B.Sc subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and any other approved fifth subject in the qualifying exam
- He/she must have obtained at least 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General PH) or 40% (SC/ST/OBC)
AIPMT 2018 Application Form
The application form of the exam will be released online, on the official website. Candidates must check the important points below.
- Candidates must submit the application form from the official sites or from the link which will be available here.
- There won’t be any sale of physical/hard copy of the application
- The process of application will be completely online
- The last date to submit the form will be at the end of December or in starting off January 2016.
Steps to Apply
- Access the official website of AIPMT: www.aipmt.nic.in
- Make a new account by entering the details of name, email ID and phone number
- Fill the online application form
- Upload scanned images of documents wherever necessary
- Upload scanned images of signature, photograph and thumb impression
- Upload relevant documents such as self-declaration form
- Once the form is completely filled, confirm and submit
AIPMT Admit Card 2018
The admit card of the exam will be also be released online. Candidates will be able to download from the candidate’s login by submitting the Application Number and the password.
AIPMT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam shall be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates will have to write the answers using pen and paper.
- There would be 4 set of question paper.
- Usually, papers are titled as P, Q, R and S.
- They shall be asked multiple choice questions.
- Darken the circle corresponding to your response.
- There would be a total of 180 questions.
- Answer these questions in 180 minutes or 3 hours.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
AIPMT 2018 Marking Scheme
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be credited.
- For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Grand total would be attained by subtracting net negative marks from net positive marks.
AIPMT Selection Mode 2018
Candidates will be selected for granting admission, on the basis of scores attained in the examination. An inter-se merit list will be created to allocate the seats to most deserving candidates and will be uploaded online. Selected candidates would get the chance to mark options of colleges and courses in the decreasing order of preference during online counselling. Some private colleges and universities will also consider scores of AIPMT 2018 to fill vacant UG Medical seats.
AIPMT 2018 Result
The result of AIPMT will be released online, by the conducting body. To check the result of AIPMT candidates will have to access the candidate’s login. To do so, candidates may follow the steps below:
- Click on the link which will be uploaded
- Enter registration number and password, in the required space.
- To submit the entered information click on “login” button.
- Check and download the result
AIPMT 2018 Merit List
- Merit list is the list of candidates which has the name of the selected candidates
- The ordering of the candidates would be done as per marks in the exam.
- The candidate with highest marks would be placed at the top of the list.
- Listing in the merit list will be considered while calling for counselling.
- Merit list can be seen at the official website of the AIPMT 2018.
AIPMT 2018 Counselling
The AIPMT 2018 Counselling will be held for the admission to 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. The Counselling will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS). The following are the steps of AIPMT 2018 Counsellng-
1. Registration, Choice Filling & Locking
2. Seat Allotment Process (for 3 Rounds)
3. Seat Allotment Result (for 3 Rounds)
4. Reporting at the Allotted Institutes
If the seats remained vacant after the Counselling for AIPMT, then the vacant seats will be transferred to State Quota. Also, for the better understanding of the candidates, below we have given AIPMT previous year counselling schedule.